How To Hide From Fangirls 101 By Shu

Shu: Hi guys! Today, I'm going to show you on how to hide from fangirls.

Shu: As you can see, I'm chased by fangirls 24/7...

Shu: THIS is the guide that you need on how to hide from fangirls and stay with your beloved boyfriend in private- cough  Anyways, here are the 6 steps on how to hide from fangirls.

Shu:
Step one:
Get yourself a lot of wigs and make up. Your going to need it if you're going to hide from them..

Step two: Get yourself hats, clothes, pants, etc... so you look unrecognizable to them

Step three: Get a friend to help you out. For instance, I will get Valt to help me.

Valt: Hiiiii!!!

Shu: Anyways...

Step four: Put on your unrecognizable attire and your wigs so they won't recognize you.

Step five: Get your friend to get you to look like you got gang-banged with crayons.

Shu: VALT! DRAW ON MY FACE!

Valt: YAYYY!!!

Later..

Shu: AND last but not least...

Step Six: Go out in public and just act natural.

Me: So...here is what Shu looks like right now except imagine his face with a lot of colors..

here is what Shu looks like right now except imagine his face with a lot of colors

Shu: Here goes.. gets out in public and goes past the fangirls

Me: There IS a difference between going out with make-up on and getting gang-banged by crayons..

Fangirl #1: Hold on...Isn't that Shu?

Shu: in a fake-ass girl voice  No, I'm just a regular woman walking by...

Fangirl #2: Let's see about that... yeets his wig off

Fangirls: le gasp

Shu: shit-

Fangirl #2: See, I told you guys it was Shu.

Fangirl: OMG SHU, WHY WOULD YOU HIDE FROM US? COME HERE BABY BOY!

Shu: Oh hell no-

Fangirl #1: LET'S GO TAKE SHU SOMEWHERE WHERE NOBODY COULD TAKE HIM FROM US!

Fangirls: YEAH!! grabs Shu

Shu: AUTHOR-CHAN HELP ME!!!

Me: Too Bad So Sad, You got yourself into this mess now you get out of it!

Shu: NO PLEASE!

Me: You get out of it yourself. Bye! walks away with the peace sign

Shu: DON'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH THEM!!

Fangirls: evil laughing

And the next thing you know, Shu got chained down and got raped by Fangirls...