55

Your POV

Once we got back home Namjoon dragged me towards our bedroom and made me sit down on the bed. I watched in concerned seeing him pace around back and forth in front of me.

"Namjoon?"

I called out in worry before the said man looked over at me, "You're gonna stay here okay? No more going out unless you're with me." He said which only confuses me more. "Why? Is there another gang after us?" I asked out and seeing how he widened his eyes I was right.

"Which gang is it?"

"Yang Clan."

Yang Clan? I've never heard of them before. "Anyways, if you want to go out make sure you tell me or something. The gang is very dangerous so I don't want anything to happen to you or even Areum." Namjoon sighed out as he had his back turned towards me. Standing up from the bed I took a few steps towards him before turning him around. The frown he had was bothering me so I used my thumb to smooth it out.

"You're a great leader also husband Joonie, it's okay. And I'll make sure to tell you if anything seems weird okay?" I reassured the man who sighed out. Namjoon cupped the side of my face with his hand and kissed my lips gently.

"I love you baby."

It was a Thursday night when everything went bat shit crazy. That night I woke up because I had to take a pee when I got back I felt something hard pressed against the back of my head. I was no stranger to know what held me there.

"Keep quiet." a gruff voice said behind me. I did what he did and prayed that any guards were up and alert the others but it was useless when I saw the guards laying on the floor unconscious when the man behind me pushed me to go back inside the master bedroom.

"Y/N."

I widened my eyes to see Namjoon standing by the bed as he was held at gun point by a woman dressed in all black. "Namjoon." I said as the woman looked over at me eyeing me with a scoff. "Great now that she's here let's make this quick." The woman said, she gestured quickly towards the man behind me. I felt a sharp and hard hit at the back of my head causing me to fall down and blacked out. The only thing I could hear was Namjoon yelling my name and a loud bang.

Something cold hit me on the face as I gasped out. Opening my eyes I saw that I was inside a dim room tied to a chair. "She's awake." a voice said as I tried to focus on whoever is in front of me since everything was blurry. A hand roughly grip my chin to look up and it was the women.

"You're not even close to being beautiful. Why did Namjoon even chose you?" she sneered. Once everything was clear I looked at her with a frown, she looks familiar. Her red painted lips curled up to a smirk once she noticed my expression, "Remember me sweetie?"

I grunted out in response since I felt like shit. "You don't remember me? Maybe this will make you remember. I'm Areum's mother." she said.

A flashback on what happened back on our honeymoon played before me as I stared at her. "What did you do to my husband?" I hissed out but a shriek escaped me when the bitch slapped me. I looked at her with full hatred as she had an angry look on her face.

"Your husband? Namjoon is my husband!"

"You two broke off the moment you left him and Areum. You don't deserve to have him as your husband!" I shouted and she hit me again. "You. You have no idea why I left!" she screamed back. I scoffed despite feeling my face getting numb from the slap. "And I don't fucking care. Tell me what you did to Namjoon! And don't you dare touch a single hair on Areum!"

"Areum? She's my daughter and why would I hurt her? And the only who's getting hurt is you." she hissed out pulling my hair as she leaned down. Her eyes were wide and crazed, "I will kill you and make sure to take them both back. Either by force." She said and with that she let go of me and turned around to leave me alone.

I looked down to see my leg was tied up as well. I wriggled my wrists against the rope but it tied tightly around me.

Come on think Y/N. You need to save your family.

 You need to save your family

****

sorry for the late update