Chapter 20

Packing & Greetings.

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.
___________________________________________________

~After 15 days~

Third person's POV:-

"Shahnoor, take out all the winter clothes from the closet." Mrs.Rukhsar said to her daughter.

"Ji(yes) Ammi."Shahnoor replied and walked towards her room.

"Ammi tell me should I also take this t-shirt and trackpants?" Abdullah asked Mrs.Rukhsar.

"Yeah, abdullah you can use them there as it would be a wedding house.You might need extra clothes keep them." Mrs.Rukhsar said to her son.

Khan family was busy in packing things as they will depart to India after 6 days, when Shahnoor's exam will be over.It was hard to manage both school and store for her and now she also need to think about packing and all.
Shahnoor's happiness was on level 1000 as she will have two happiness to its way to her,atleast that's what she think.First is her sister Farah's wedding and second Akib's promise.
But she didn't knew all her happiness will be burned in this waiting...

Shahnoor's POV:-

I am so happy!only two papers were left.Our packing was almost done.Only mine and Ammi's dresses were left . Actually we were thinking of buying them after going there. Here the gowns and Indian dresses were very expensive.Other than that everything was packed.The gifts which we have to buy from here were also done.

I told my friends about everything that happened, they were happy for me.Today I called farah but rehmat aunty answered the call instead.I told her that it is Farah's friends who want to talk to her.My friends wanted to congratulate her and farah knows them as well.So rehmat aunty let farah talk to them,they all congratulated her and farah even invited them. But they said it would be hard for them to travel that long and their parents won't allow them.
I am happy atleast farah was able to talk to them.

"SHAHNOOR!" Ammi called me.

I went out and saw her with a black leather suitcase she was holding in her hand as well with a confusion written all over her face.

"What happened ammi?" I asked walking closer to the table.

"A man came and gave me this saying that farah's fiancee send this." Ammi said while keeping the bag on the table.

"farah's fiancee." I whispered confusingly.

"He also gave me this letter." Ammi said handling me a white envelope.
On the backside of envelopes a small symbol naming 'RD' was made.

I openned the letter and started reading it.

Dear Shahnoor,

Assalamu alaikum,
This is your soon to be handsome brother-in-law.

I know that my soon to be wife was really close to you.
You always make her happy and stays with her.I will do everything that makes her happy.
You and your family is now my family, So I wanted to help you a little.
I want my Inlaws to be happy from their heart.
Please accept this gift from me,
Witn lots of love and care.

Your sincerely,
Brother-in-law,
S.

Wow!whoever this person is but it seems like he really loves my sister.If it is true than may Allah keep this love forever in his heart.

"Ammi, Farah's fiancee has send this as a gift for us." I said.

"But what's inside it?" Abdullah asked.

"Let's see." I said while kneeling down than I openned the suitcase but I must say that this bag is so heavy and branded.But in a few seconds my jaw dropped on the ground level after seeing what was inside it.

"Ya Allah!" Ammi said shockingly.

"Ammi how can he gift us such thing?" Abdullah said in a shocking voice as well.

He is right, He can't gift us such thing.This suitcase was filled with bundles of Allah knows how much money.I closed the suitcase.In our life we may have enough money to live a perfect life but we never saw this much amount of money together and honestly it doesn't pleased my eyes instead it was suffocating me.

"We will not use it." I said.

"Yes, you are right beta.His Intentions were maybe right but this world will always think opposite of it." Ammi said and I nodded.

"Abdullah, don't say anything to arib or anyone." I said to Abdullah.

"Ok, but what about baba?" He asked.

"I will tell him." I said and they both nodded.

--------------

When baba came home, I told him everything.He thought for a while and said that we can use the money if farah's fiancee send it for our help.I was shocked on his statement but I made him understand that it wouldn't be nice for us to use it.It took a while but he understood.
So we decided to give it back to farah's fiancee when we will meet him.

Shahzaib's POV:-

'Just few days left for our marriage.I am excited to see you again.' I typed the message and send it to farah.

But as always there is no reply.I know she is unaware of my love for her but when she will be here with me, I will make her feel my love each and everytime.

Knock!Knock!

"Come in!" I said and mehmood entered in my room.

"Bhai, I gave the money with letter to them." He said.

"Ok, good." I said and he leaved.

I send them money because I know they were facing this problem.I want them to be happy.
Of course, little shahnoor couldn't afford everyone's expenses with the salary she gets.I want her to enjoy without any stress at this age of her.I hope she accept it.

To be continued...