4

The door opened to reveal a shocked Wayo. 

He stood there staring up at Phana unsure of what to say. Phana looked down and locked eyes with him. He reached out and gently grabbed Wayo's hand. Once their hands joined, Phana pushed past the doorway and pulled Wayo into his room closing the door behind them. 

"Wait, what are you doing", Wayo protested. 

Wayo felt himself being pushed up against the wall. With eyes locked, Phana slammed his left hand up on the wall next to Wayo's head as his other hand still gripped Wayo's hand. Wayo put his free hand on Phana's chest trying to push him away.

"I need to talk to you", Phana said moving his face close to Wayo's. 

Wayo gulped and tried to remove his hand from Phana's. "Just please, let me explain", Phana whispered. 

Wayo's breath hitched at the close contact. He couldn't tear his eyes away. His breathing quickened, causing his chest to rise and fall. He felt tingles from where Phana's hand began to move up his arm.

Wayo tried hopelessly to steady his breathing but it was becoming more difficult. Phana let go of Wayo's hand and cupped his cheek. He leaned in close next to Wayo's ear and in a low breathy voice said, "There are things I need you to know, things I need to say to you". 

Phana's breath on his ear caused goosebumps to rise on Wayo's arms and neck. Wayo now used both of his hands to push against Phana's chest, but he found he wasn't putting much effort into it. Phana looked down at Wayo's hands on his chest then looked back up with a smile.

Wayo closed his eyes not knowing what to do. What was happening to him? Heat was pooling in his stomach and his head felt like a fog had descended on it. Lips lightly kissed the base of his neck and then started a trail up to his ear. 

"Please... don't", Wayo pleaded meekly. "Mmmmh", Phana murmured against Wayo's neck.

Wayo fisted his hands into Phana's shirt at the waist. Gripping it tightly. 

Wayo heard Phana's strained voice in his ear  as he said "I've decided to make you mine". 

Hearing this Wayo's opened his eyes and saw that Phana was looking at him. Taking shallow breaths, Wayo licked his lips causing Phana to look down at them.

Phana leaned down to touch Wayo's lips with his own, gently giving them a few quick touches. Phana looked back into Wayo's eyes then pressed his lips more firmly to Wayo's. Phana's hand slid to the back of Wayo's neck, pulling him closer as he kissed him more aggressively. Wayo felt Phana's tongue trying to push its way into his mouth causing him to gasp.

 Phana took advantage of Wayo's opened mouth to slide his tongue inside.

**********

Wayo POV

It felt like my body was on fire. The deeper Phana kissed me the closer to his body I wanted to be. I started kissing him back. I circled my arms around his neck to pull him even closer. Phana let out a loud moan. Everything started to feel heightened. His touches, his breath, even his moans, made me want him. 

I could feel his hand pulling and massaging at my neck. His other hand wrapped around my waist. I couldn't think. I just wanted to feel.

Phana began caressing my chest, then down to my abdomen. I felt his other hand run down the side of my leg, kneading my thigh. I wanted more. Wanted to feel more. He lifted one of my legs and started grinding up against me. I broke our kiss to throwing my head back. My breath coming out in quick pants. 

All I could think was 'Oh my god this feels so good'.

He attacked the front of my neck again, licking up my chin until his tongue was deep in my mouth again. I kept gripping at shoulders. I felt his fingers at the hem of my shirt lifting it. His fingers brushed along the flesh above my waistband.