22

Wayo POV

I opened my eyes and saw Park anxiously waiting for my answer.

For the first time since I met him, he seemed so... unsure. Scared even.  He was normally so confident and composed, never an ounce of nervousness.  Where had this insecure man come from?

 Was I doing this to him?  Making him doubt himself.  Was being with me that important to him?

Does he really Love me that much?

Looking into his face, I realized, Yes... yes he does.  

I smiled just a little, reaching over to plant a chaste kiss on his lips. I put my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, snuggling my face into his chest, and nodded my head.

"Yes? You're saying yes", he questioned me uncertain. I breathed a quiet laugh at his response. 

He pulled me out of his embrace to look at my face.

"Yes?" He asked again in a whisper, searching my eyes. I smiled brightly, "Yes, Park. I said yes".

He stared at my face, then touched it gently with his fingertips like I was some porcelain doll that might break. He moved the hair on my forehead away from my eyes, then he used the back of fingers and tenderly ran them down my cheek, along my neck to the open space of my collar, touching my chest.

My eyes drooped as I licked my lips and made a soft moan at the tender feel of his touch. 

He pulled me in for a kiss, holding the side of my neck, pushing his tongue into my mouth. He tasted sweet from the champagne. His other hand roamed down my back cupping my ass, massaging it.

I reached up to thread my finger through the back of his hair pulling us deeper into the kiss.

With my heart pounding, and my senses dulled, I began to get dizzy and swayed a bit.

Park pulled slightly away asking if I was ok. When I gave him a dazed nod, he laughed a little and kissed my forehead. "Sleepy", he asked me. I gave him a single nod and he led me to the bedroom.

He laid me down on the king size bed and sat next to me stroking my hair. "Take a nap", he breathed kissing my forehead. 

Too affected by the day's events, I closed my eyes and let my mind wander.  

At first I could hear him murmuring soft soothing words, subduing me, but as I drifted off to sleep feeling him run his fingers delicately through my hair, his voice faded and sleep overtook me.

********

Phana sat on one of the beach chairs the resort provided for its guests to enjoy when visiting their private beach. 

He had already finished off one 6-pack and was starting on his second. Drink in hand, he was slowly making his way into an alcohol induced coma.

He could still hear that dam song. 

The image of Wayo dancing together with Park played over again in his mind.  

Wayo's mesmerized face as Park held him, made Phana's blood boil.  If Pring had not stopped him by threatening him with his farther,  he would have stormed out to the dance floor to rip Park's arms off.

When the song ended, Phana had had to watch as Park led Wayo away by the hand from the party.  He tried to follow them, but was stopped once again, but this time by the burgeoning crowd.  

When he finally made it into the lobby, he had lost track of them.  When he turned around he wasn't surprised that Pring had followed him.  Making a show of it, Pring laced her fingers around his arm and pulled him back to the party.  He had no choice but to placate her.