32

Using the keycard Park had left for him at the front desk, Ming unlocked and opened the door to the suite. Phana looked around annoyed. "He could have at least given us a different room", he said, pointing out that this was the room that he had had to share with Pring.

Rolling his eyes, Ming stalked angrily to the first bedroom he spotted. Kit immediately followed after him and put his bag on the bed. Ming sat on a chair and rubbed his neck trying to release some of the tension he felt. Kit walked over and began rubbing his shoulders. "I packed some clothes for you, did you want to take a shower before you go to sleep?" He asked Ming concerned. "Yeah, a hot shower sounds great. Can you order me something to eat, I'm starving? The hospital cafeteria food wasn't that great."

Kit smiled then gave Ming's arm a squeeze before he turned around to rummage in his bag to pull out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt for Ming to wear. Placing them on the bed, he went out into the living room to call room service.

Ming slowly rose to his feet and went into the bathroom to turn on the shower to the hottest temperature that he could handle. He peeled the 2-day old clothes off of his body before walking into the steam filled shower to let the hot water wash over him. Memories of the pictures that had been taken by the hospital of what was done to Yo played over in his mind. The stress and anxiety from the last couple of days hit him like a tidal wave and he sank to the floor.

He pulled his knees up to his chest and hugged them trying to ease the overwhelming guilt that was crushing his chest.

After ordering the food, Kit returned to the bedroom to let Ming know it would arrive in a bit, when he saw Ming huddled on the floor of the shower.

"Ming? Are you alright?" He called out. When Ming didn't respond, Kit rushed to kneel beside him in the shower. "Hey, hey, hey, It's going to be ok." Kit tried reassuring him while putting his arms around him, holding him tight. "Ming, you're shaking", Kit told him while pulling him closer. Ming hadn't realized how upset he was. He wrapped his arms around Kit's abdomen and buried his head in Kit's chest.

"I should have been there. I never should have let him walk back alone." Ming said berating himself. "It's not your fault." Kit soothed rubbing Ming's back.

They stayed that way until Ming's breathing steadied. It was the first time since Saturday night that he felt any sense of peace. Afraid to let Kit go, he nuzzled closer to Kit's body. He desperately wanted, no needed, to not feel so lost; at least for a little while.

While breathing with his face so close to Kit's body, he suddenly felt a strong urge and started kissing Kit's chest. Reaching up to grasp Kit's neck, he pulled Kit's face closer to his so he could feel Kit's lips on his own. Ming melted into the warmth of Kit's mouth. The soft sighs that escaped his lips urged Ming on, sending him over the edge and into a frenzy.

He reached for the hem of Kit's shirt and began to urgently pull it off. "Ming. Ming stop! What are you doing?" Kit breathed out as Ming tried to hurriedly yank the shirt from his body.

"Please Kit. I just need to forget for a little while. Help me forget." he pleaded. Kit looked into Ming's eyes for a moment. Seeing the desperation, he slammed his lips onto Ming's.

Kit peeled his wet shirt from his body and threw it to the side. Ming threaded his hand into Kit's hair and pulled it back, exposing Kit's neck. He ran his tongue up along the side of it until he reached Kit's ear. Kit let out a soft moan as he searched Ming's body with his hands, caressing and massaging.

Ming frantically grabbed the sides of Kit's shorts and yanked them down hard needed them off of him. Once Kit's body was fully exposed, Ming pulled Kit's leg over his lap, so that he was being straddled. With little preparation, he reached between the two of them and took a firm hold of his cock and guided it inside of Kit with a hard thrust.