I apologize, I thought this chapter uploaded.  Not sure how I screwed up.

I am so sorry guys. 

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Thought I'd upload another chapter today.  

xoxo

***************************************************

Wayo POV

Monday

The morning seemed to pass quickly. Ming picked me up and we went and had breakfast at the café near my dorm. After arriving at Moon practice, we worked non-stop. Going over the routines until it felt like we would all drop.

We weren't allowed to leave for lunch.  Food from the canteen was to be delivered to us. 

When my name was called for me to collect my food, I was also handed a Pink milk, a single white rose, and a small note. 

I looked curiously at the senior handing out the lunches.

"Don't ask me, I'm just the messenger", he said trying to hold in a smile.  I took my things and found a spot away from everyone else.

I opened the note:

The white rose represents New beginnings and Innocence,

which reminds me of you. Call me if you think of me...

I'll be patiently waiting.

~ Park

Smiling, I folded the note and put it in my bag with the rose. I ate my lunch and drank my pink milk feeling more energized.

It was 9pm when we were finally released from practice. I felt like I would collapse. The sweat was pouring off of me. My clothes were soaked. I was starving and in desperate need of a shower. Everyone was eager to go home, and I was no exception.

"Ok everyone, that's all for today. You did great, but we still have a lot of work to do. We will meet back here tomorrow at 9am. Get some rest. Tomorrow will be another long day, and don't forget on Wednesday to have your uniforms ready. A photographer will be here to take your introduction photos", the instructor informed us.

I walked over to my stuff and grabbed my water bottle, finishing off what was in it. I wiped the sweat from my face and neck with my towel and looked around for Ming. 

I spotted him off to the side talking to Kit. Surprised, I sat down and just observed as Kit began to wipe Ming's face with a towel. Ming was smiling contented.

Ming and I hadn't had a chance to talk that much today. I wasn't sure when or if the two had made up, but Ming looked much happier. Kit was leaning against the wall laughing as Ming held his hand. 

I smiled, happy for him.

I stood up and put my stuff in my backpack and put it on. I turned to leave not wanting to disturb Ming, when Phana appeared in front of me.

"Can I drive you back? I think they need time to finish working through stuff",  Phana asked, gesturing towards Ming and Kit, who were heavily engrossed in each other.

I looked over. Ming really did look happy and I was so tired.

"Yeah, ok", I answered.

When we left the practice building, I stopped. "Phana... I need to make something clear. It's just a ride. Ok?" He nodded to me and led the way to his car, smiling.