12

Hey Guys,

I would love to hear some feedback, and please vote if you are enjoying the story.

xoxo

***************************************************************************************

Park sat at his desk waiting for the return phone calls he was expecting. 

While he waited, he went over the time he and Yo had spent together tonight at the club. He was still surprised by the kiss Yo had placed on his cheek. 

Yo taking the initiative to show affection was not something he foresaw happening so soon.  He had spent the night manipulating Yo both physically and emotionally. First working his body into a frenzy, then pulling back. Showing concern for his needs and then caring for them.

His plan was simple for tonight. He needed Yo to feel not just an emotional attachment towards him, but also a sexual attraction. 

He also needed Yo to lose any residual trust he might have in Phana. 

Park knew the first part of his plan had worked. He just had to wait until his return phone call confirmed if the 2nd half of it had worked.

Right on que, his phone rang:

Girl ~ It went exactly like you said. I waited until I saw the red headed guy walking towards the new Engineering Moon and then I made sure he saw me kissing and rubbing up against him. When I saw the other guy storm off, I immediately apologized stating I was a bit drunk and thought he was my boyfriend.

Park ~ Did he buy it?

Girl ~ He must have, because he was very kind. He even offered to help me find my 'boyfriend'.

Park ~ Ok good.

Girl ~ I've done what you asked, when will you give me the pictures?

Park ~ I won't, but as long as you keep your mouth shut, our business is finished. You won't hear from me again. You have my word.

Girl ~ That's not exactly reassuring.

Park ~ I've had the pictures for several months. I could have made you do any number of things. But as I told you, I would only require one favor of you for my silence. This was that favor. We will not speak again unless you open your mouth.

Before the girl could reply, Park hung up. 

'Why is it that when these idiots get themselves into trouble and I happen upon information about it, I'm the untrustworthy one?' I thought shaking my head.

I had made it my business to know as much as everyone else's business as I could. It has come in handy over the years. However, I never asked for money. It was unnecessary. Favors were my preferred method of payment, and I never required more than one. 

Re-engaging made things complicated. Required more calculations to execute. Their problems didn't interest me enough to care about blackmailing them long term. They were just a means to an end.

Having to use this particular favor, although annoying, was worth it just to know that I gave Ming a little payback for siding with Phana.  

My satisfaction at my own abilities to manipulate things was short lived when I thought about Pring.

I reminded myself that I had engaged with her far too often. It was becoming problematic. She knew too much and didn't know her place. I didn't like having weaknesses, and she was a weakness.

Pring had yet to return my call, and I was getting pissed off. I had never had to expose someone's secrets before. I never needed to. 

I have to take back control. Unfortunately, I needed her... for now.