Thank you for reading. Don't forget to comment and vote.

xoxo

***************************************************************

Dean Pikulungern sat at his desk, in his office at the administration building waiting for what felt like his death sentence to be delivered.

He watched as the clock that hung on his wall next to his framed degrees, ticked slowly taking its time to reach 1 o'clock. Beads of sweat gathered on his forehead as he thought about the upcoming meeting he was to endure.

If it was just a matter of two students being involved in an altercation, he would hand out suspensions, and work details, but these were no ordinary students. Both involved came from the top riches families in Thailand and dealing with them would take caution on his part. He would need to gage their Father's expectations on the matter before arriving at a decision.

He glanced over at the clock again. Still another 15 minutes. He stood up to enter his private bathroom. He washed his face, trying to remove the build up of sweat that kept gathering.

Looking in the mirror, he gulped remembering the fear he felt from the phone call he had received that morning. Shen Panitchayasawad personally called him to inquire about a video that had been brought to his attention.

At the time he had no knowledge of the video Mr. Panitchayasawad was referring to. "Perhaps it would be best if you did your job before we speak on the matter. I will expect your call in 10 minutes", Mr. Panitchayasawad commanded, then ended the call.

Panicked, the Dean immediately opened his office door and asked his Secretary if she knew about any suspicious videos that might insight a parent to call him. Nodding, she told him to look at the campus website where the video was uploaded the previous night.

He watched the video and sank deep into his chair. Running a hand through his hair, a sense of hopelessness gripped him. There was no way out of this. He picked up the phone and dialed, not expecting for Mr. Panitchayasawad to answer on the first ring. This told the Dean how seriously this video was being taken by his student's father.

"I will assume you have the matter in hand. The video will be removed from your website and any student who has had contact with it will be told to delete it, less there be consequences. I'm very disappointed Dean Pikulngern. My son's safety and reputation are of great importance to me as well as his happiness", Mr. Panitchayasawad lectured.

"Sir, the students in the video will be dealt with", the Dean promised.

"I care not what or if those boys are punished, my concern is my son. I hope you understand my meaning, because if anything happens to him, it will be you I visit for a chat", Mr. Panitchayasawad threatened, then added in a calm friendly voice, "Now, you have a wonderful day, I look forward to hearing that you've taken care of this for me".

The Dean had been horrified by that call. Legitimately, Shen Panitchayasawad owned the largest Import/Export business in Thailand, but there were rumors. It was said he ran multiple illegal side businesses and wasn't adversed to using violence to achieve his goals.

He finished washing his face and exited the bathroom closing the door. He sat in his chair just as a knock was heard at his door.

"Sir, Mr. Wongkrittiyararat and his son Park are waiting in the reception area" the secretary told him. He looked at the clock. "Alright, send them in in once Mr. Kongthanin and Phana arrive", the Dean instructed.

********

Wayo POV

Park and I arrived at the administration building to find his father waiting for him. There were multiple people surrounding him. From what I could tell, one bodyguard, two personal assistants, and another person I couldn't identify what their job might be.