20

Friday morning Park dropped Wayo off where the bus was waiting for the students competing in the Star and Moon competition. It was to take them to a beach resort where they would have promotional photos and videos taken for the University.

"Are you going to be ok?" Park asked Wayo as he was opening the passenger door. Wayo halted his actions, "Why wouldn't I be", he said teasingly.

"Because Phana will be there", Park answered stoically.

"oh, yeah I'll be fine", Wayo assured him, then added with a laugh, "besides, Ming will be there to protect me".

"Call me if you need me, I'll come right away", Park promised. Wayo reached over and kissed Park on the cheek, "I know and thank you".

Ming was waiting next to the bus when Wayo approached. He took Wayo's suitcase, placing it with everyone else's luggage in the bus's storage compartment, then followed Wayo onto the bus. 

The ride took an hour and a half to reach the resort and Wayo was relieved his car sickness only resulted in him throwing up twice.

His stomach still queasy, he exited the bus and joined the rest of the contestants in the lobby.  As they gathered around, the instructor told them to each choose a roommate, collect a room key and a brochure. The brochure would include the schedule for the weekend as well as a map notating the locations of each shoot that every contestant would be required to be present for.

Wayo and Ming retrieved their room keys and brochures. They let the instructor know they would be roommates and went to find their luggage.

Wayo dove onto the double bed desperately needing a nap. "Hey, don't go to sleep yet, I need to talk to you really quick", Ming said shaking Wayo's leg to get his attention.

"Hmmm", Wayo grunted, then sat up pouting, "What?"

"You know how Forth had to come to help right? Well Beam came with him and Kit decided to tag along. But he doesn't want to stay in the same room as them, so he got his own room", Ming gushed wiggling his eyebrows.

"So?", Wayo inquired secretly teasing Ming.

"So... if it's ok with you, I'm going to sleep in his room", Ming exclaimed pulling on Wayo's arm. 

Trying not to smile or laugh, Wayo shook his head disapprovingly, "Ming, you know we're only supposed to sleep in our assigned rooms. We could both get into trouble. Besides, are you really going to leave me all alone".

Wayo pouted pretending to be upset.

Ming sat down on the bed next to Wayo surrendering his hopes for a weekend spent lying in bed next to Kit . He put a hand on Wayo's shoulder, "Don't worry man, I got you. I'm going to stay right here with you", he assured him. Wayo watched Ming despairing over his ruined plans and began to giggle.

Ming looked at him confused. Wayo burst out laughing, holding his stomach. "Aww, poor Ming's not gonna stay with his boyfriend", Wayo said playfully still laughing.

"You're such an asshole", Ming declared giving Wayo a shove. "Dude, I'm a big boy. I think I can handle sleeping alone", Wayo stated, "it's not my fault you're so gullible".

After a bit of rest, they both took turns showering and getting dressed to meet everyone at the beach for one of the video shoots that was scheduled.

When they arrived, all the contestants seemed to be riled up, staring at their phones and talking amongst themselves excitedly. Before they could approach the group, Kit stood in their way, stopping them. 

Wayo and Ming both gave him a curious look.

"Wayo, can you wait here for a moment, I need to talk to Ming? Don't move", Kit insisted pulling Ming a few feet away. As they spoke, Wayo watched as their conversation became heated. Wayo shook his head, not wanting to be involved in another of their arguments.