11

Wayo and Ming were having fun dancing, when Wayo felt someone tap him on the shoulder. He turned around to see who it was. 

A large smile spread across his face when he saw that it was Park. 

Park leaned in close to Wayo's ear so he could be heard over the loud music. "Hey, I thought that was you" Park said. Wayo just nodded his head taking in Park's appearance. 

He had to admit to himself that Park looked really hot.

Park took Wayo's hand and led him off the dance floor. "I'm sorry. It's just hard to be heard over there" Park said. "No, it's completely fine," Wayo replied, "It's just that I didn't tell Ming. I just left him there". 

Wayo looked around and saw Ming was now off to the side looking at them curiously. Wayo smiled and shrugged his shoulders at him, then turned back to Park. 

"So, what are you doing here?" Wayo asked. "Same as you, I guess. I came out to have some fun. I was just leaving when I saw you" Park replied

"Oh... So, you're leaving?" Wayo asked sounding disappointed. "I don't have to. But my friends all left, so...." Park said, leaving himself open to an invitation. 

Park could see Wayo's hesitation as he looked back over at Ming again. 

"Can I get you drink?" Park asked, getting Wayo's attention.  "Um...ok, sure" Wayo replied. 

The two of them walked over to the bar. Park ordered them each a drink and a shot. Wayo's buzz increased making his head feel fuzzy.

Park led Wayo by the hand out to the dance floor. They both smiled and laughed as they danced, leaning into one another.

Feeling good from the alcohol, and having his senses dulled, Wayo barely noticed when Park's hand snake around his waist, stopping at his lower back. 

Wayo looked up meeting Park's eyes. Park then used that hand to turn Wayo's body around so that his back now leaned against Park's chest. 

Park's hands were now on each side of Wayo's waist, rocking their hips in unison. Wayo felt heat rush to his face when Park began to gyrate up against him. 

Letting himself go, Wayo closed his eyes, and let his head fall back to lean on Park's shoulder. He put his hand up and around the back of Park's neck bringing them closer as they danced. 

Park leaned down as if to whisper something into Wayo's ear, and instead placed a soft kiss on Wayo's neck.

Phana watched the scene with intensity, his anger building. "Keep Calm Pha, they're only dancing" Beam warned. "How long am I supposed to let this continue?" Phana demanded through gritted teeth. 

"He's not yours, you don't have the right to stop it" Beam replied. As Beam started looking around, he asked, "Where the hell is Kit and Ming?" Phana and Forth both started looking around too. 

"If we can find Ming, he can probably get Wayo away from Park" Beam stated.

"Fuck this, I'm not just gonna sit here and watch" Phana growled pissed off, "I'm going to try and find Ming". 

Phana rose from the booth and stormed off. He kept trying to call Kit's phone, but it went straight to voice mail. 'What the hell was so important that Kit would shut off his phone' Phana wondered. 

Agitated, Phana began searching every area of the club. Neither Kit nor Ming were in sight. 

Finally, Phana went out to the parking lot.

He spotted Kit and Ming in a heated argument.

"I'm telling you, it's not what it looked like", Phana heard Ming yell. "I know what I saw, her fucking hands were all over you" Kit yelled back. "You're being unreasonable. You won't even listen to me" Ming said exasperated.