24

Wayo POV

I sat at one of the tables with an umbrella next to the pool, trying to stay in the shade. The heat was intense, and I was sweating in my uniform. Park said he would bring my swim trunks down for me, and I couldn't wait to get into the pool to cool off.

I was approached by one of the pool attendants. She asked me to follow her to one of the private cabanas as it had been prepared for me.

"I think you have the wrong person", I said smiling at her. "Mr. Panitchayasawad correct? I don't have the wrong person sir. Please follow me", she said gesturing me to comply with her request.

I hesitantly got up from my chair and walked after her. We reached the cabana and she pulled back the curtain. Park was inside waiting. He was sitting at a table that had 2 glasses of juice waiting, a pitcher of water, fruits and light snacks on it.

"What are you doing?" I wondered aloud, walking inside. He rose from his seat and strode in my direction. I felt the curtain close behind me. "I'm giving you a private place to change", he answered handing me my trunks and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I pulled away feeling shy. "Paaark", I reprimanded him looking around. "No one can see us. But even if they could, should that really matter? I am your boyfriend", he spoke reaching for my hand.

I fisted my hands into my swim trunks, unsure of how I should respond. "I should probably change where everyone else changes", I expressed to him, "I don't want anyone to feel like I'm getting special treatment".

I turned to leave when Park grabbed my hand pulling me close to him. "What's wrong with special treatment?" He asked smiling. "Besides, you are not changing where others might see you", he asserted, "You're mine". He pulled at the knot of my tie loosening it and undoing my top button.

"And no one can see you except me", he finished moving his hand behind my neck to pull me into a kiss. I wrapped my hands around his waist returning his kisses.

He pulled back and spoke, "Now you get changed here, that's an order," he said winking at me. "I have some things to do and then I'll come join you in a bit and we'll have lunch".

I nodded my head submitting to his request and waited for him to leave so I could change. I took off my uniform, folding it so it lay neatly on one of the couches. I put on my trunks and grabbed a towel that was on a nearby table, then walked to the pool.

There were still a few contestants waiting to finish with their individual videos, so I decided to sit at the edge of the pool and dip my feet in. The water felt amazing. I closed my eyes soaking in the sun, letting the water cool off my feet.

I felt someone sit next to me. I looked over as Ming put his arm around me and inserted his own feet into the water. "Shit that feels good", he commented. "I know right, it's way too hot today", I complained.

"What's this?" Ming asked with a smirk picking up the key that hung on the chain around my neck. "Nothing", I answered back taking the key from his fingers and fisting it in my hand before letting it fall to my chest.

"Nothing?" He teased raising his eyebrows at me. "It's from Park", I quickly murmured. "I figured that much. But why?" He questioned looking more serious.

Giving up, I decided to just tell him. "Park asked me to be his boyfriend last night, and... I accepted. Happy now", I groaned out in a fake display of annoyance, then I smiled because I was actually happy that I told Ming.

I suddenly went flying into the pool. Ming had pushed me in. I swam to the surface coughing. "Asshole", I bellowed out to him. Ming stood up and backed up. "Don't do it", I wailed covering my head. He ran towards the pool and jumped, curling his body into a ball.