33

Please remember to Comment and Vote.

Thank You.

**************************************************

Park POV

On the way back to the resort I could see that Ming was clearly upset with me. I looked in his direction and asked, "Are you going to keep it in, or are you going to tell me what you're so upset about?"

He scrunched up his face and made an aggravated grunt, "Dammit Park. Yo and I have been friends since elementary school and in all that time I have never lied to him. What the hell were you thinking? He's going to find out eventually what really happened to him and when he does, he's going to be pissed we kept it from him."

I tried to understand where he was coming from, but I knew I had made the right decision by not telling Yo everything that had happened. "Look Ming, yeah he'll eventually find out, but not yet. Can you imagine how he's going to feel when he does learn that not only was he drugged, but that someone had stripped him down and wrote those words on his face and body? He going to be devastated and feel violated. He's never going to want to return to school again. If I can keep him from feeling that for even one more day, I will."

Ming looked down and started rubbing his hands on his thighs. "This is going to come back to bite us. How can I look him in the eye knowing that I lied to him?" he asked me. I didn't need to think of a response. "First of all, you didn't lie, I did. And when the time comes, I will be the one Yo gets mad at. Second, this was the right thing to do. We're protecting him, even if it's only temporary."

Ming shook his head, "I don't know. I'm not sure about this".

"Just give me a week to take care of the things I need to do, and to make it's safe for Yo to go back to school. Then you, me, and his dad will sit down with him and tell him everything, ok?" I stated urging him to agree. "But I'm also going to need you to convince Kit and Phana to keep what they know to themselves."

Ming closed his eyes in resignation and nodded in agreement. "Fine." He said then looked at me questionably. "I know I said I wouldn't ask, but do you really know who did it?" I pursed my lips and stared straight out ahead of me onto the dark highway and began picturing what I was going to do to that stupid bitch.

In a determined voice I answered him, "Yes Ming, I know exactly who did it, and they're going to get exactly what they deserve."

Walking through the hallway on our way to the suites, I grabbed Ming's arm and stopped him, "Yo is going to be discharged around noon tomorrow and his father is going to take him home, are you going with him or are you going back to school?" Ming thought for a moment and then stated, "I think I'll visit Yo in the morning then go back to school with Kit".

I nodded in understanding, "Alright. I will make the trip back with him. My house isn't that far from his; I need to stop by there anyways before going back to school. Ming, please try your best to make sure Phana and Kit don't say anything to Yo about what happened." I asserted, trying to emphasize how important it was.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to them tonight." He reassured me then entered his suite. I went across the hall and opened the door to my suite. Sun was inside waiting for me. "I have news." he informed me and handed me an envelope.

I sat down on the couch and poured myself some of the coffee that Sun had prepared for me. I took a sip and opened the envelope to read its contents. Breathing out a deep sigh, I threw the papers on the table, "A little late, but I suppose I can use this if I need to later on. Phana's father still needs to pay for putting his hands on Yo. But for now, I have more pressing matters to deal with."