David!

A scream tore through the house.

10 minutes earlier...

It was dusk. Natalie Mariduena was tidying up the porch after a long day of filming, when she spotted someone in all black and a mask walk out from around the corner of the house.

"David! Stop trying to scare me! I know it's you!" The man didn't stop. "David I'm serious, stop!" No response. Natalie started to slowly back her way towards the front door. "...David?"

That's when she saw it. A glint of metal, shining in the moonlight. As the man got closer, the light from the porch confirmed her fears. It was a knife.

That's when she knew it wasn't David. He loved scaring her, yes, but never like this. David would NEVER go this far.

Natalie squeaked in fear and quickly opened the front door and got inside the house. Before she could even think of slamming the door closed, the man violently kicked it open. Natalie started to run but caught her foot on the wine cart, which had been moved earlier, and tripped.

Natalie landed hard. While her ankle felt fine, her shoulder felt like it was on fire. She had dislocated it in the fall.

The man stood over her, knife in hand. "I'm sorry. But I can't have any witnesses." He raised the knife above his head and Natalie shut her eyes, preparing for the worst.

"No!"