Action ;) (Foam Experiment Vlog)

Natalie watched with a smile as David surprised Andrea with the $10,000. They knew how hard her life had been lately so they invited her out partying so she could relax and let loose. And to end the night, they surprised her with the money. Her boyfriend was always so giving to others. That's one of the things she loved about him. He had a heart of gold.

She and David had gotten together about a month ago, the night after he surprised her with the Ford Bronco for her birthday. After everyone had left, they were cuddling together on the couch and David had said that he had a second surprise for her. As she looked up at him, she was met with his lips on hers. She had happily kissed back.

Natalie was jolted from her thoughts by everyone getting out of the car. Although confused at what was going on, she dutifully followed. She saw that David had laid down on the pavement and Andrea was leaning over him. She didn't like where this was going. This was never what they had planned for the vlog.

"Are you sure about this?" Andrea laughed.
Natalie begged that David would change his mind. He didn't. "Let her rip baby!"
Natalie was numb as she watched Andrea grind all over David's face. Since she was at the back of the group, nobody noticed. She began to feel sick. She quietly walked up to Zane and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey I think I'm gonna wait in the Tesla, " she told him. "I don't feel so good." Zane only nodded and continued to laugh at the spectacle before him.

As David got up off the street he noticed Natalie wasn't with them anymore. "Hey where's Natalie?" Zane nodded towards the Tesla. "She went back to the car. She said she didn't feel well. Must have been all the tequila she drank at the party." Everyone got back into the Tesla and David looked back at Natalie. "Hey you ok? Zane said you were feeling weird from the tequila." She quickly nodded before mouthing a thank you to Zane as soon as David's back was turned. Zane nodded in return. He already knew that Natalie wasn't sick. Although it didn't seem like it, he had indeed noticed how unhappy she looked about Andrea grinding on her boyfriend.

After dropping everyone off, David and Natalie finally made it home. Natalie had fallen asleep on the ride but woke up when they pulled into the driveway. Without a word, Natalie hopped out, entered the house, and collapsed onto the couch, where she quickly fell back asleep. Not wanting to disturb her, David let her sleep there and after editing and posting the vlog, went to bed.

The next day passed by quickly. David and Natalie didn't see each other much as they both had plans. Natalie had many errands to run and calls to make. They were going to film with Justin Bieber in about two weeks so she had to make sure everything was ready. David went out to film with Jason.

It was dark by the time Natalie pulled her Mercedes into the driveway. She noted David's Tesla in the garage and Erin's car parked in the street. She walked down the hallway, past her and David's rooms, and to the kitchen; passing Carly, Erin, Susie, and David on the couch where they were filming their usual Vlogsquad gossip video, which they were planning to post later next week. "The lady sitting on David's face is probably the most action he's gotten in the past two years" Erin read out. Natalie glanced back as everyone laughed and David flipped off the camera. Only Natalie didn't laugh. Whoever had commented that was right. Her and David had only gotten together recently and had yet to take their relationship to that level.

It got her thinking. 'Did David want that?' Her and Shawn had broken up about a year ago, so for now, she was relatively satisfied in her sexual needs. David however, was without any action for over two years. 'He must be really desperate for it, ' Natalie reasoned with herself.

Soon, everyone had left and David and Natalie were on their own. David had showered and was now editing his 2019 rewind video in his room. Natalie let herself in after she had finished her shower. She looked a little off. David put his laptop to the side and looked at her. "Hey Nat, you ok?" Natalie didn't respond. David watched in both awe and confusion as Natalie pulled her shirt over her head, leaving her in just her pajama pants and a black sleep bra, and made her way to the bed. She crawled on top of David and started kissing him. Now he was really puzzled.
"Natalie *kiss* what's *kiss* going on?" *kiss*
She didn't bother answering but David noticed her falter, just slightly. "Natalie." *kiss* "Nat. Nat!" She continued to kiss him.  Finally, David had had enough and firmly grabbed her by the wrists. "Natalie stop!" Natalie's eyes widened slightly as she looked at David's confused face. She finally got off of him and sat down at the edge of the bed. David reached out and gently rubbed her back. "Natalie, what's going on?"
"I- I- " She didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry. I just thought..."
"You thought..." David prompted her to continue. "I thought you wanted to have sex." David's brows furrowed in confusion. "Why would you think that?" Natalie looked at him. He quickly corrected himself. "I mean yeah I would love to do it with you, but only when you're ready. Where is this coming from Nat?"
"It's just... well, you asked Andrea to grind on- on your face, and then with that comment about how you hadn't had any in so long, I just thought... I don't know, maybe they were right. I want you to be happy and satisfied with me, I- oh God this is so embarrassing." Natalie hid her face in her hands.

David's face softened. "Hey, come here." He hugged her, pulling her back onto the bed with him as he laid back down. He sighed. "Oooh my sweet, sweet Natalie, " he chuckled as he looked down at her. "How did I get so lucky with you?" He kissed her forehead. "I don't care about all that. It was just jokes. I know I should have at least looked at you to see if you approved, but when Andrea asked what she could do to repay me I knew it would be so good for the vlog. And the thing with Carly and Erin's video, that was just a harmless joke. Sure they were right in saying I hadn't had any in a while, but it wasn't like I was bothered by it. I love you and I want you to be comfortable before we take it that far. I don't want you to feel pressured just because I couldn't pull a girl." Natalie laughed as tears started to pool in her eyes. "You pulled me didn't you?" David chuckled. "That I did." He kissed the top of her head, taking a moment to take in her scent. "I love you." Natalie smiled. "I love you too."