"Don't you think I'm sexy?"

David and Ilya watched as Natalie worked out.
They had originally joined her, but soon got tired and opted to just watch.
David occasionally glanced at his phone. He was never really the type to just sit around doing nothing. Even surfing through Instagram was something.

"Gah damn..." Ilya breathed out.
David glanced up.
Natalie had started doing stretches and was attempting to touch her toes, her short shorts tightened as she bent over, putting her ass on full display.

David knew he should reprimanded Ilya for saying those things, but in truth, he was also enjoying the view.
Still, he knew he shouldn't be looking.
"Ilya, stop staring," David whispered to him.
"It's just Natalie."
Ilya turned and stared at him in surprise.
He kept his voice low so Natalie couldn't hear.
"Dude, come on. I know you think she's pretty, don't tell me you wouldn't hit that if she let you."
David shook his head. "No Ilya, she's my best friend, enough."

Natalie straightened up and turned to face them. David and Ilya were still talking so as to not make her suspect them.
"Ok guys,"
David and Ilya looked at her.
"Anyone joining me for jumping jacks?"
David and Ilya both cringed at the thought.
"Nah I'm good." "Me too."
Natalie shrugged. "Suit yourself."

Natalie got into position and closed her eyes. She began counting in her head as she did the jumping jacks.
David turned to Ilya and had to force himself not to laugh out loud. He had a stupid look on his face, and his eyes were moving up and down, following Natalie's bouncing breasts.

David went to his phones camera and started to record.
Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and laughed out loud.
Natalie, slightly hearing it, cracked her eyes open.
She laughed as she saw the look on Ilya's face, and David recording it.
She decided to mess with him.
She gave Ilya a sultry look.
"Yeah, look at my titties!" She grabbed hold of her breasts and jiggled them in front of the two boys.
Natalie did not fail to notice David's eyes also move to her chest as she did so. She couldn't lie, knowing David found her attractive excited her.
The three of them broke into laughter.

* * *

It was 9 pm and David and Natalie were the only ones in the house. As bars were starting to open back up, Ilya went out with Dima for some drinks. They were going to stay out very late, so Ilya decided he would spend the night at Dima's.
David was gaming. Natalie was sitting next to him, watching him play.
"Do you think I'm pretty?"
"What?" David replied, eyes wide.
"I asked if you thought I was pretty."
David thought about joking around, but then he saw the serious look in her eyes.
"Nat, I've said plenty times before, you're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. Natalie nodded.
"Do you think I'm sexy?"
"Excuse me?!"
"Do you think I'm sexy?"
"What? No, you're my best friend."
Natalie could tell he was lying.
"Why are you asking me these things?"
She shrugged. "Nothing, I saw Ilya staring when I shook my tits, and I was wondering..."
She smirked. "Were you?"

David blinked in surprise. Natalie then burst out laughing. David followed awkwardly.
"Alright, I'm going to get changed."

She went to her room and pulled out her dark blue yoga outfit from yesterday.
'Perfect'

David was confused by Natalie's behavior. He didn't know if it was from the podcast they recorded yesterday, when they discussed their masturbating habits or what, but she was definitely acting weird these days.

Finally, Natalie walked into the living room.
Though she wasn't wearing her nightwear.
David couldn't help but allow his eyes to wander.
The first time he saw that yoga outfit, his eyes had nearly bulged out of his skull.
It was obvious in Natalie's insta story that he had made no effort to hide his gaze as he admired her.

David watched as Natalie moved to stand in front of the TV. She put her hands on his knees and leaned forward, putting her covered breasts just inches from his face.
"Nat...?"
She smiled mischievously. "Don't you think I'm sexy Dave?
Natalie lowered herself to her knees and then back to her feet, dragging her breasts across his body from his crotch, up, as she did so.

She gave him a sexy smirk "I know you were looking at my tits earlier today."
She then got up and started to move to the kitchen.
David blinked in shock. He looked after her, almost offended.
"Oh fuck no."
He reached out and grabbed her, pushing her up against the wall. She yelped in surprise.
"You can't do that kind of stuff to me," David whispered huskily.
He captured her wrists in his hand and pinned her arms above her head. He pushed his knee in between her legs, forcing them apart. He moved his other hand to her hip, rubbing it.

They looked at each other, lust in both of their eyes.
"I don't think you're sexy," David started. "You're the hottest girl I've ever seen in my entire fucking life."
"Prove it to me." Natalie challenged.

In response, David lowered his head to her body, immediately going for her exposed right shoulder. He kissed from her shoulder, to her collarbone, and finally, her neck. Finally, he hit the blue strap covering her other shoulder, so he moved downward. David kissed from her Adam's apple down to her chest.
Natalie sighed as David grabbed one of her breasts with his free hand, giving it a hard squeeze.
He went back to kissing her neck.
Natalie started to pant and moan.
"You said you could last 40 days without masturbating," Davis whispered in between kisses, his hand moving in between her legs. "But how long can you last without any real sex?"

Natalie gasped in pleasure.
"I need you. NOW!"
David pulled her towards the couch, laying her on it. David pulled his shirt over his head while Natalie removed her yoga outfit.

                          AFTER SMUT

David and Natalie lay naked, panting on the couch. "Dave," Natalie started as David slowly peppered her bare chest with kisses.
"What does this make us? I don't want to be just another hookup to you."

David stopped kissing her body and looked up, into her eyes.
"Natalie, I would never.
I would never hurt you like that; I love you too much, I was serious when I said that I thought you were the bestest girl ever on the podcast last year."
Natalies heart soared.
She grabbed the back of David's neck, signaling him to move further up her body. She kissed him on the lips.
"I love you too David."