"Woah"

"Natalie, you got a text!" David called.
Natalie quickly put down her Nut-Thins and rushed to the living room, grabbing her phone out of David's outstretched hand.

Her eyes lit up. It was Jean Pierre Sosa.
Hey Natalie, I'm going to start working again tomorrow. I know you have been begging me for an appointment, so if you're interested, you can come to my home tomorrow at 11 am.

Natalie nearly squealed in excitement. She's been wanting to get her hair done for quite a while.
Of course! I'll be there, thank you so much!

* * *

The next morning, Natalie found herself sitting in a high chair in Jean's home.
Jean spoke as he worked on her.
"So Natalie, how are you and David doing?"
"We're okay, thank you. He hasn't admitted it, but I can tell David is relieved and a bit healthier now that he doesn't have the stress from his videos."
Jean laughed. "Well tell him to shoot me a text sometime. Maybe I can help control that hair of his."
"Haha! Sure, I'll see what I can do."

An hour and a half later, Natalie pulled her car back into the driveway of their house. She wanted to look nice today, even if she wasn't really going anywhere. She was wearing jeans, a white top, and brown sandals. Her newly colored and meticulously brushed hair completed the look.

She could hear David's laughter as soon as she walked through the front door. He had been moving his gaming system back and forth from his room and the living room, depending on where he felt like playing that day.
This time, he was in the living room, laughing with his friends through his headset.

Natalie decided to get some snacks and watch TV in David's room.
David turned to her as she walked to the kitchen, and froze.
"Woah..."
He had the same look on his face as he did when he saw Natalie's dress for the AMAs. Only this time, he loved her look a lot more. The difference, is that it seemed like Natalie wasn't even trying this time, and she still looked gorgeous.

David reached up and took off his headset, ignoring his friends asking what was going on.

Natalie could feel David's gaze on her as she walked past him. She smiled to herself, happy that he was impressed.
David looked after her as she walked into his room. He got up and followed her like a lost puppy.
David opened the door to his room. Natalie was laying on his bed, flicking through Netflix.
He got on the bed next to her, still looking at her.

Natalie turned to him. "What?"
David shook his head. "Nothing, you just... you look really pretty today."
Natalie beamed, knowing he really meant it.
"Aww! Thank you Dave!"
She reached up and hugged him, giving him a quick peck on the cheek as she pulled away.

David continued to stare at Natalie, he was so close to her, that Natalie also couldn't help but stare at him.
She never noticed how deep brown his eyes were. She noticed David's eyes flicker to her lips for half a second.
"Can- can I kiss you?"

Natalie thought about it, she realized she actually wouldn't mind being kissed by David.
She wordlessly nodded, not looking away from his eyes.

They slowly leaned in, and their lips met.
Natalie sat up in the bed to face him, wrapping her arms around David's neck.
David wrapped his own arms around her waist, pulling her body closer to him.

Finally, they separated for air.
"Wow," David said. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."
Natalie giggled.

David kept her trapped in his arms, he couldn't stop admiring her.
"So, what are we now?" Natalie whispered.

David looked into her eyes.
"Natalie, will you be my girlfriend?"
Natalie smiled and leaned into his embrace, burying herself further into his chest.

"I'd love to."