😘 First Kiss 😘

Bill~

You were under more stress than usual recently. You had a huge test tomorrow that took up fifty percent of your grade. You were currently studying at your boyfriend's house in his room, with the door open due to his parents' rules. After two hours of sitting at his desk, going through your books, Bill finally groaned. "Y/n I-I-I'm bored. C-can we go d-do something?"

"Bill, let me set the scene for you. I fail this test. I fail science this year. I fail science, I'll never get into a good college because they'll see that on my resume. Then, I'll never have a stable job in life and I won't be able to survive on my own. Get it?" I said all in one breath. I was practically yelling by the time I finished. Bill was sitting on the edge of his bed, now looking down at his hands. I felt bad for being so harsh on him. He's been nothing but supportive. I put my head in my hands and squeezed my eyes shut. "Bill, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lashed out at you. I'm so sorry, okay?" I whispered. I couldn't see him, but I heard shuffling from behind my chair and then felt hands on my shoulders, rubbing them gently.

"I h-hate seeing you l-l-like this. Y-you'll have an amazing c-career when you grow u-up, one you'll love. You'll ace t-that t-test tomorrow," he said gently. I turned around to look at him before he moved to the side of the chair, kneeling in between my legs. He put a hand on each of my thighs and looked me straight in the eyes. "I b-belive i-in you." I couldn't wait any longer. His words and actions made my heart melt. I leaned in and kissed him quickly before puuling away.

"I'm sorry, I should have asked-" I began to say, blushing before he kissed me again. I moved my lips against his, and it wasn't as awkward as i thought it would be. He was so sweet and caring with me that I pulled away to rest my hand on his cheek, putting our foreheads together. "Thank you," I whispered before pecking his lips and closing my textbooks.

Stanley~

You were currently talking to your best friend, Richie Tozier. He never failed to make you laugh. You had spent a lot more time with him recently, and couldn't fight the feeling that he had started to gain feelings for you. You were friends with all of the losers, and currently hanging out at Beverly's house. You kept catching Stan staring at you. Richie leaned over and whispered something to you, causing you to blush. You saw Stan's hands turn into fists as he glared at you. Did you do something wrong? You looked over at him and put your hands up in the air with a look of confusion on your face before shaking your head. You looked back to Richie who kissed you. You didn't have feelings for him like that, but this was your first kiss. You wanted to enjoy it. So, you put your hand on his cheek, licking his bottom lip. After a minute you pulled away to find Stanley gone.

You got up and walked off to find him. You saw him in the bathroom and leaned against the door frame. "Hey, are you okay?" You asked. He had been staring in the mirror before looking over to you.

"I'm fine. Go back to Richie," he whispered, sounding broken.

"I didn't come here to talk to him. I came to talk to you..." I said quietly and took a step closer to him. "You have really pretty eyes," I whispered before glancing at his lips them back to his eyes. His lips were parted. He slowly stepped closer to me before I was pressed up against a wall. He looked down at my hips, placing his hands on them gently. He watched his hands as his finger tips trailed up and down your waist. He looked back up to you before kissing you gently, squeezing your hips lightly. After a few minutes you pulled away and stared at him.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" He whispered. You shook my head, indicating you didn't have any plans. "Will you go on a date with me?" He asked gently, looking at your lips.

"Yeah," you nodded, smiling as you kissed him again.

Richie~

Friday had finally arrived. You were going to your boyfriend's house after school to hang out. As you walked, you two held hands. You hadn't done much else other than that, but you were fine with it. You felt comfortable around him. "So, y/n. What do you want to do when we get to my place?" He asked you. You just shrugged, looking down. Today had been difficult. You had been bullied quite a lot. Several hate notes were placed in your locker, a group of girls taunted you when you were on your way to the bathroom, and Henry Bowers had tried to get you to sleep with him. Over all, you just wanted to go home and cry in silence. But you knew you should hang out with Richie, you had already made the plans. "Are you okay?" He asked you. You just nodded your head, a tear falling down your cheek. You quickly put your hair infront of your face so he wouldn't notice, but he did. "Hey, hey, whats wrong?" He asked and stopped walking, wiping the tear away woth his thumb.

"Nothing. Nothing I'm fine. Can we just get to your place and listen to music?" You whispered. He stared at you in concern before nodding and continuing your walk.

Once you two got inside you went straight to his room and placed your backpack on the floor. He went over to his pile of records and picked one out, placing it on the turntable. The music started, but you didn't feel better. You sat down on his bed and stared at the floor, flashbacks from that day filling your thoughts. Richie frowned and walked over to you. He grabbed your hands and pulled you up before he started dancing in an odd way. You couldn't stop the laugh that escaped your mouth as you watched him, amused. You began to dance along with him, finally singing along to the song. He was out of breath after a while, but you weren't. You kept dancing and singing as he watched you in awe. He thought you were amazing at both. Without thinking, he stood up and grabbed your hips to stop you before pulling you close and placing his lips against yours. You immediately closed your eyes as you felt butterflies in your stomach. It felt magical. Like he was the only one you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. You moved your lips against his before pulling away and staring into his eyes. "You're a good kisser," he smiled before pulling you in for another kiss.

Eddie~

You closed your eyes as you sat on the cliff at the quarry. Everything was going wrong. Your parents were getting divorced, your older brother had gotten into drugs, your crush, Eddie Kaspbrak had rejected you, and there was a rumor going around the school that you had slept with a ton of guys even though you were a virgin. "Why am I me?" You whispered to yourself as you hugged your knees to your chest. You noticed a shadow on your legs, causing you to look at the figure beside you.

"You're you because you're perfect," the voice said in a hushed tone. You laughed softly and shook your head.

"What do you want, Eddie?" You laughed sadly. "Look, I've had a really hard day and you're the last one I want to talk to right now," you said as you began to stand up, ready to leave.

"No, y/n, wait! Please! Can I explain?" He begged, grabbing your wrist. You pulled your hand away, but sat back down.

"Explain what? Why you rejected me? Tell me, please. Is it because I'm always there for you, or is it because of how I always make you laugh? Look, I know I'm not pretty like other girls, but-"

"Damn it y/n, just shut up already! You're beautiful! I'm in love with you, okay? I was just scared! I'm scared to lose you and I don't want that ever to happen!" You looked at him in disbelief. Your face showed that you didn't believe him. You were about to get up and leave before he pushed you to the ground, carefully, and kissed you roughly. You didn't expect this from Eddie at all, but here he was. You kissed back, fully believing him now. When you pulled away you couldn't wipe the smile off your face.