Annoying- Richie Tozier

A/n- Hey guys! I wanted to thank  for requesting this super cute imagine! Love you!

    It was really cool to be dating your best friend. Richie just understood you. Your humor, your emotions, needs. He really was able to read you like a book. You two had spent a lot of time together before, but now it was more than ever, and you weren't complaining at all. Yesterday you went to school, came back to your house to study (but Richie didn't want to study so you listened to music instead), and went to bed after he kissed you and left to his house. Today you and the other losers were going over to Bill's place to hang out. Talk, play some games, probably watch a  movie, and eat a ton of food. You guys did this a lot.

    You had been dating Richie for about a month, so things were still a little new to you. You knew he liked you the way you were, but you also wanted to impress him. So, you put on a short lavender skirt and a white tank top. After putting your hair in a messy bun and applying some light make up, you left your house and got on your bike, riding over to Bill's.

    When you got there and knocked on the door, Mrs. Denbrough answered kindly. "Hello, y/n! Everyone is already up in Bill's room," she said with a kind smile.

    "Thank you, Mrs. Denbrough," I smiled before running up the steps. Bill's door was only opened a crack, and I was about to walk in when I heard Richie's voice.

    "No, guys. You don't get it. She won't leave me alone. When she gets here, you'll see. She'll be annoying the whole time. I bet you ten bucks she sits next to me when she gets here!" He exclaimed, and you knew he was talking about you.

    "W-well, yeah. I b-b-bet so too, Richie. She's your g-girlfriend now," Bill reasoned with him, conflicted. From everything Richie said it only sounded like you were a loving girlfriend who enjoyed his presence, and let be real for a second. How many people do? You took this as your opportunity to walk into the room.

    "Hey guys! Whatcha talking about?" You smiled as you took a seat next to Eddie, who looked at Richie.

    "Nothing, babe. How are you?" Richie asked you, even though he was rolling his eyes at Bill, who put his hand out for ten bucks.

    "Oh, I'm just dandy, Richie! And how are you?" You asked in a false voice. Richie just gave you a look that said 'I don't understand what I did wrong.' 

    Throughout the night you remained angry at Richie, but there were times when you forgot the hurtful things you had over heard. Like when you all watched a movie, and you cuddled up to him, or when you kissed him deeply after he won a round of a game. You were parched, however; so you decided to go downstairs and get some water. "I'm gonna go get something to drink, any of you want anything?" You asked as you stood up from your spot beside Richie.

    "Could you get me a water?" Richie asked you. After you glared at him, he rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Please?" And with that you walked out of the room and went to get the water. If it hadn't been for your clumsiness (not saying any of you are clumsy just for this imagine lmao) causing you to drop your hair tie, you wouldn't have heard the conversation that started without you.

    "Guys, come on. You saw her, right? Constantly hugging me and kissing me, its annoying!" Richie. Of course.

    "Richie, you need to take a second to calm down. I saw you guys cuddle once and she kissed you once. For about three seconds," Stanley defended you, making you feel slightly better. You then walked down to the kitchen and got yourself a cup of water, as well as Richie. The more you thought about how much he hated being with you, the sadder you got. You walked into Bill's room and stared at Richie.

    "What?" He asked you, already sounding defensive. Without thinking twice, you threw the ice cold water on him, causing him to scream. You stared to cry and ran into the bathroom, locking the door so you wouldn't be seen like this in front of your friends. You stared in the mirror to see your make up running, making you appear to be a mess. You tugged your hair out of its messy bun and let it fall over your shoulders. You opened the door back up to see Richie standing there, soaked. "Y/n, can we please talk?" He whispered. You shook your head and stomped into Bill's room, looking at Bill.

    "I'm cold," you whispered and he nodded, immediately standing up. The boy walked over to his closet and handed you one of his hoodies. You would have asked Richie for one, but he was the last person you wanted to talk to right now. And his hoodie was drenched in tap water. You slipped the hoodie on, not because you were cold, but because you wanted to wear something less revealing right now. You weren't feeling too confident. Richie followed you into the room and saw you in Bill's hoodie. He looked hurt, almost as hurt as you felt. 

    "Can we talk?" He repeated, and you just stared at the floor. "Please?" He added, just above a whisper. You slowly looked up, shocked that he remembered how you felt about him using manners. You slowly nodded and stepped out of the room, closing the door behind you so you could have some privacy. "You heard me didn't you?" He asked you quietly as you nodded, a few more hot tears running down your cheeks. "No, y/n, you weren't supposed to."

    "Well, I did. I did, Richie. And it hurt. Am I really that much of a bother to you? If I am, why don't you just save both of us some time and dump me already?" You asked him as you wiped the tears away with Bill's sleeve.

    "Look I'm just going through some stuff right now. And before you cut me off and tell me that isn't good enough of an explanation, I know. I know it isn't. So I'm going to tell you whats going on," Richie told you as he took a deep breath. You wanted to cut in and tell him to save his breath, but you had never heard his tone so serious before. So, you decided to listen. "I'm confused. And hurt, and angry, all at the same time and I have been for a while now. And I took it out on you, I'm sorry. But my parents really don't care about me, babe. And I care about them deeply. I guess I'm just scared that you'll turn out like them. Like me for a little bit and then get bored, find someone else to date. And I'm not saying you're a shallow person at all, these are just my thoughts,"he finished explaining all of that in just one breath. You stared at him for a while. Not just because he looked beautiful with his hair wet, but because you realized you were in love with your best friend. You took off Bill's hoodie, not wanting to get it wet, and hugged Richie tightly. He reciprocated the hug and sighed in relief as he cried softly into your shoulder.

    "It's okay, Rich. I'll never get bored of you," you whispered and pulled away. "Hey," you smiled and wiped his tears away with your thumbs. "Who makes me laugh when I'm feeling down? Who makes me smile even when I'm having terrible, terrible thoughts? Who do I love spending time with the most?" I asked him in a gentle voice. He cracked a smile and shrugged.

    "Stanley?" He joked and I shook my head, laughing.

    "You, you idiot," I smiled and took a step closer still with my hands on his cheeks as I kissed him sweetly. As you pulled away, you lowered your hands as well. "Come on, lets go get you some dry clothes." You took his hand and walked into Bill's room, gesturing to Richie, and Bill nodded, handing him a fresh pair of clothes.