No Idea- Richie Tozier

Y/l/n= your last name

    I was sitting at the lunch table with my best friends, Bill, Richie, and Eddie. I couldn't help but wonder where Stanley was as I drew in my sketchbook. I was drawing a bird, his favorite bird, in fact. I was going to give it to him later that day. I couldn't deny the fact that I had a huge crush on him. How could I not? He had perfect eyes, hair, height, lips... I was drawn out of my thoughts when I heard Richie laughing. My head jerked up to see him looking at my drawing. Insecure, I quickly shut the book, blushing. "What, Richie?" I asked him as I rolled my eyes.

    "No, your drawing is great, y/n. But I'm no fool. I know you're drawing is for Stanley. And I know you're like, madly in love with him. We all do," Richie responded, smirking.

    "I'm not 'madly in love' with him, Rich. I just... have a crush on him," I explained, blushing.

    "And, she finally admits it!" Eddie yelled, smiling widely. "And dude, you've liked him for six years and been best friends with him for ten. I know what love is when I see it, and the way you look at him? Need I say more?" I sighed, knowing he was right. Maybe it was time I tell Stanley how I feel.

    I looked over at Richie, who was looking at me with a small, sad smile. "I really, really think you should go for it, n/n. Its pretty obvious he likes you too."

    "It is!?" I exclamined, putting my hand over my mouth after. I didn't want Stanley to hear me.

    "W-well, why don't you find out for y-yourself? It looks l-l-like he's coming over now. Just tell him, we're all here w-with you." Bill encouraged you. I looked over and saw Stanley walking over to our table. This was it. I was going to tell him. He set his belongings on the table and was about to sit down next to me, when a girl ran up to the boy and hugged him tightly from the side. My smile faded as I watched them, all the other losers too.

    "Who's this?" Richie asked, raising an eyebrow.

    "Guys. I'd like to introduce you to Sydney. She's my girlfriend now," Stanley said and laced their fingers. I stood up, looking at Stanley as I did so. His smile was so wide that I couldn't fight the tear that rolled down my cheek.

    "Y/n-" Richie said, reaching for my hand to pull me down beside him. It was too late, though. I ran out of the cafeteria and sat down against my locker in the hallway. My knees were pulled to my chest as I sobbed into my jeans. How could he have a girlfriend? I've been here for him for ten years, and this girl hasn't gone to our school for more than a week. I felt an arm wrap around me after a figure sat beside me. I looked up to see who it was, secretly wishing it to be Stanley. But it was Richie. I sobbed and hugged his waist tightly, crying into his shirt.

    "I'm sorry I'm getting your shirt wet," I cried and pulled away, looking at the ceiling.

    "No, no its okay," he whispered and pulled me back into his chest. I cried louder and held him tighter.

    "Richie, w-why didn't he choose me? I've always been there for him and I love him and I've helped him though everything, what did I do wrong?"

    "No, y/n. You did nothing wrong. Stanley's just an idiot," Richie sighed and kissed the top of my head. For some reason, he usually was sweet to me. Not like his normal trashmouth self.

    "Richie I don't want to be here anymore. I want to go home," I cried. We heard footsteps and both looked up, Stanley was standing in front of us.