Chapter 5: Childhood PT 4

[Chapter 5: Childhood PT 4]

    When I woke up, the first thing I saw was white. Am I in heaven this time? Sitting up, I find myself in a white bed and in white clothing. I guess I'm in a hospital?

I'm not dead? I ask myself. I thought Itachi was supposed to kill me. The door in my room opens and a nurse enters. "Oh, Princess, you're up." I nod. "When they found you laying with your brother, you were caught in a genjutsu." Genjutsu?

    "Um... Where's Sasuke?" I asked with a groggy voice.

    "He's in another room. After we do a few check-ups, you may go to him if we don't find any physical effects."

After we did some test, the nurse deemed that it was okay to move and walk but I still had to stay here for a few days. After she said okay and said what room he was in, I sprinted out the door. Finding the correct room, I burst in to an already awake brother. "Sasuke."

His eyes widen at my direction. "Nee-chan...!" I ran to him and quickly give him a huge embrace, he tenses but hugs back. Not truck-kun huge but huge. "I-I... I thought you were!"

"Shushhhh..." I say as I pat his back. I feel something wet on my shoulder, probably tears. He pulls back harshly, though I'm sure he doesn't mean it.

"I... I'll kill him...! I'll avenge you, and mom, dad, everyone!!!" He swore. I frown, but pat him on the head, pulling him out of the trance.

"I'm sure you will." I say. "But, don't push yourself." He stares at me but slowly nods. I then furrow my brows together and point an accusing finger at him. "And don't you dare go distancing yourself from me ya hear me foolish little brother!" He winces and his face darkens a little.

Ah. I probably shouldn't use that nickname anymore. "Sorry, I shouldn't have called you that."

"It's fine." He assures me, but I definitely knew that it was not fine. "I'm going to kill him anyway." I frown at his words, is the curse of hatred really that powerful? Literally yesterday he was the brightest and innocent boy (besides Naruto) there was!

Was I going to be like that someday?

I shake my head. It doesn't really matter now.

--

The first visitor I had was the Hyuuga twins. I, of course, launched myself at Hinata the second they came in. After my little hugging fest, They gave me dango (I realised that it was God's food) and asked if I was okay. After talking, Hiro wanted to talk to me privately so Hinata left. He asked me if the massacre was what I meant and I was like 'duh!'.

The next was Sakura and Ino, I was surprised that they came together actually. They were of course worried about me but mainly came since Sasuke didn't want any visitors (except me of course! Even so, I would break the door if he didn't, then proceed to beat his ass).

They gave me our get-better flowers and presents (Sasuke's was much bigger) and chatted with me. I never really hung out with them but I never hated them (even in my old life) so it was fine. What was not fine was that they gave me school work that I was missing.

After them, Naruto actually came, that I was definitely surprised. He gave me instant ramen, something I hugged him for. (Hospital food tastes like broke.) I also helped him with his schoolwork, something I sometimes did when he was struggling with it. It was a short brief talk (since the people didn't want him here) but it was refreshing with the little ball of sunshine around.

(/)/

Someone knocked on the door. "Come in." I said in reply, reading a book since the place had no entertainment at all. Opening the door, I was shocked to see Hiruzen, the Hokage, enter the room in his robes and hat. "Hokage-sama!" I dipped my head in false-respect. How could I not do it if he was such a coward?