Chapter 7: Bell Test

[Chapter 7: Bell Test]

(They are adults in this dream. Please do not sexualize them as children. PLEASE.)

"Teme," Naruto pinned Sasuke against the wall. The said raven-haired breathing hitched, his lips are so close! "I can't hold it anymore." He blushed as he felt his hot breathing down his neck.

"You dope." He replied back, trying to sound cool but it failed as his blush increased. Naruto then inched closer and licked his neck, earning a moan from the raven-haired. My body feels so hot...! Sasuke thought.

"Your name suits you, SasUKE." Naruto commented as he started to pull his clothing off.

"Naruto!"

"Sasuke!"

"Nee-chan wake up!" I immediately sat up as I felt a wet and icy sensation. I widened my eyes at the sudden change of temperature. Looking around, I find myself in my room with Sasuke sitting next to me with a bucket. "Foolish little brother did you really just splash me?!" I yelled, well, tried to yell as my voice came out rough and groggy.

"Hn. We have to be at the training grounds remember?" He retorted back. I pout and let out a villager sound, crossing my arms. It's not like Kakashi will be there at time.

"But I wanna sleep!" I whine, still freezing cold.

"Hn. You can sleep after."

"I can't since I'm already awake though."

"Then that's your problem."

"...Fiiiiine. Now go, I need to change."

After I changed and did my nessarities, I sneaked a few apples and headed out, Sasuke tailing behind me. When we got there, nobody else was. Five minutes later, Sakura came in and then soon Naruto.

"Ahhhhhh!!!! When is he coming?!?!?" Naruto shouted after 5 minutes. Sakura added on to him, equally annoyed. Glancing over to Sasuke who sat next to me, I could tell that he was also annoyed. Shrugging, I reveal my apples and started eating one.

"Hey!" Sakura yelled, pointing an accusing finger at me. "You're not supposed to eat!"
"But I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyyy!" I whine, still in a sleep mode.

"But Kakashi-Sensei told us not to."

"Well then he's a big dum dum if he thinks I'm gonna starve." I retorted back. I took a bite from mine and held out another apple to her.

"You want one?"

"No!"

I yawn, shrugging and taking more bites of my apple. Sitting up from my seat, I walk over to the nearest tree, relishing the cool shade.  Rubbing my tired eyes, I sway back and forth against my will. "You were right Sasuke, I can sleep after." And then I face planted onto the ground.

-_-

I woke up to someone choking me. I sit right up, head butting Sasuke in the process. Gasping for air, I whipped my head to my brother with wide eyes. "Na-nani the fuck you ducking butt!"

"Hn. I didn't have a bucket of water." He replied, wincing as he clutched his head. I let out a cry in pain. So you try to choke me in my sleep?! Hearing someone clearing his throat, I glance over to Kakashi Sensei who wasn't here before.

"Okay since everybody is present now we can begin." He said. He walked over to the tree stump and placed an alarm clock on it. "I set it for noon. Now then," He then pulled out 2 bells from his pocket. Ah. The famous bells.