Chapter 19: Spending Time with a "Useless" Character!

[Chapter 19: Spending Time with a "Useless" Character!]

"Hey, where's Sasuke's room?!" Naruto yelled out in the hospital. He was immediately punched to the head by Sakura, who also came with us.

"Shut it!" The pinkette whispered loudly, pulling her fist back.

"It's a hospital yet there's violence," I commented with a smile and hands behind my back, giggling softly at the irony.

"Sorry, Sasuke is not allowed any visitors at the moment." One of the receptionist stated from behind their desk.

"Huh?! What's up with that?!" Sakura complained, fists up. The blond beside us agreed loudly with her.

"Ehhhh...? Not even me?" I added on, as being a family member, even though I already knew the reason why.

"Naruto," Came a voice coming right about the corner. "Be quiet inside the hospital," Kakashi commented, leaning against the wall.

We all dashed towards the silver-head, like the little kids we were. "Hey, hey, hey! (Bokuto?!) Kakashi-sensei, I have a request!" The adorable blonde exclaimed.

"No need to tell me: I already know what you want." The jonin said, shifting just a little. "I already found someone who will look after you." The little hellion squawked in response.

Cue Ebisu.

In the background was us: Sakura and I just staring at them. Well, I guess that makes sense, Sakura didn't even appear in this scene if I recall. "They really are loud..." The pinkette noted, mainly to herself.

I giggled at her, "Well, it would be weird if Naruto was quiet." I craned my head at her, "What'cha gonna do for the last phase? Got any plans?"

She lowered her head slightly, seeming to be in thought. "I don't know..." The kunoichi smiled and let out a small laugh. "To be honest, I didn't think I'd get so far." Deciding to just stare in reply, I gingerly raised a hand and caressed her cheek, causing her to blink and flinch against my sudden touch. "Me-Megumi-chan, what are you—?"

Pinch.

I let out a satisfied giggle as I continued squeezing her cheeks, using both of my hands this time. Sakura whined at the slight pain, obviously not completely okay with my actions but enough to not create brain damage. So cute...! I don't know if she's letting me do this because she actually loves me, I'm Sasuke's sister, or that she was just tired. But I'm going for the former for both of our sakes.

After much more of her whining, I let go of her cheeks, resulting in the young kunoichi turning away and rubbing them. "Ya know, if ya keep on doubting yourself, Imma pinch your cheeks so hard they'll be redder than Elmo!" And he's really red.

"Who...?" She wanted to comment but thought not too, deciding to look back at me. "You're right, thanks!" Sakura smiled. I shed a fake tear, they're growing so fast...! It feels like it was only yesterday that they were naive little ninjas foolishly heading to their death! The girl then walked towards the Scarecrow, who was still chatting with Naruto and Ebisu. "Hey, Kakashi-Sensei, what about me?"

The silver head hummed in her intrusion of their conversation, thumb, and index finger on the bottom of his tilted head. "Mah... I haven't figured out yet." The girl slumped dejected, letting out a low 'cha...! Why?' I could only giggle in response as I stepped into the little circle we made. In the background was now the other two males, bickering about whatever. "Sorry, it's just that there's not really any teachers that have experienced with a Hyuuga."

(Uso de aru. This man knew exactly who to go to but didn't know if he wanted his female student to suffer.)

"Then how about I teach her?" I piped in, causing them to perk up at my voice.