Chapter 10: Why The Fuck Do People Always Say "The Calm Before Storm?!"

A/N: I'll put a note here cuz I know people don't read the one in the bottom.
If anyone wants to have their perspective of Santa Claus ruined, then read my short story on here and Quotev!

[Chapter 10: Why The Fuck Do People Always Say "The Calm Before The Storm?!]

I know that I was only using that nickname for teasing purposes but, why was my brother so... so... foolish?!

Munching on my dinner slowly, I stared that Naruto and Sasuke with disgust as they held their little... 'eating competition'. I knew that I'm dumb but one should always savor their food!  Tazuna laughed, "This is fantastic, it's been ages since we've had so many guests around the table!"

Within seconds, they slammed their bowls at the same time but then raised it once more and screamed. "Seconds please!" And then they threw up. Boiling with anger, I abruptly stood up, slammed of hands onto the table, and full-out glared at them, my chair falling in the process.

"YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING DUMMIES!!!" I yelled, oozing out every inch of killing intent I had. The boys gulps in fear, even Sasuke. It's actually rare for me to be angry but with food, it is a very, very, different case. In the corner of my eyes, Sakura held a surprised pikachu expression along with mostly everyone else whilst Kakashi looked with mild shock and amusement.

I landed a finger at the trembling Blonde in orange. "Naruto! The fucking hell you doing!? I know you wanna beat Sasuke but don't involve food in this!" I then moved to the duckhead. "And you!" He flinched. "Foolish little brother I thought you would behave yourself! Fucking duckhead don't try to be the best at everything, that's just impossible and stupid!!"

I placed my hands on my hips and huffed. "You better not waste anymore food." They nodded frantically. Leaving my gaze on them for a few seconds, I sighed and set up my chair and slumped in it. "Well now that that's out of the way." I grabbed my spoon and scooped a spoonful of food and fed myself. I let out a satisfied noise, setting a hand on my cheek with a smile. Everyone sweat dropped.

It was silent for a moment until Sakura piped up. "Excuse me, but, this picture is torn." She pointed out, staring at a picture frame. I put down my spoon with a grim line, knowing what was gonna happen next. The pinkette glaced at Inari who was silent the whole dinner. "Inari, you've been looking at that picture since dinner. Looks like there was someone else but it's torn off."

There was a sudden change in the atmosphere, but I had expected it. "...It's my husband." Tsunami spoke in a quiet whisper, so soft that if I wasn't a ninja I probably wouldn't have heard it.

"They used to call him a hero here." Tazuna added.

Wincing at the creak of a chair, I darted my eyes at the small leaving silhouette of Inari. "Inari where are you going?!" Tsunami called out, receiving no answer in return. She turned her head to her father. "Father, I told you not to talk about him in front of Inari!" She sighed and got up to close the door. When she sat back down, it was back to the tense mood.

Kakashi let out a hum, gaining attention to all of us. "There seems to be some kind of explanation." He inquired. And then began the story of the Hero. I didn't zone out like usual, even though I already heard this hundreds of times. It was disrespectful after all, and thought I may be potrayed as a dumb air-headed girl, I knew when to take a hint.

Naruto stood up abruptly, then crashed to the ground. Standing up as well, I rushed up to help him up. Sakura sighed as Sasuke let out an annoyed 'Hn'. "What are you doing Naruto?" She asked.

Our teacher let out another hum. "You better get some rest Naruto; you've used too much chakra. If you pushed harder, it'll kill you." Like Kuruma will allow it. I stated in my mind.