Chapter 6: Teams and Introductions

[Chapter 6: Teams and Introductions!]

"Ne Sasuke, who do you want in your team?" I ask him as we sat down in our usual seats. He lets out a 'hn' as he puts his hands in front of him, activating his 'emo' stance.

"Doesn't matter. As long as they don't get in my way." He answers back cooly. It was an hour before school started so no one else is here really. I wore a dark gray sleeveless shirt with a high collar and the clan symbol on the back, a red skirt with slits at the sides, and black spandex shorts. I also wore white standard ninja sandals, a kunai holster on my right thigh, and my new leaf headband around my neck. For my hair, I was too lazy to cut it so I pulled it up into a messy bun.

It was the day for the team assignments and I actually had no idea where I was going to be put in. I also didn't know what team Hiro was going to be in, I just hope that my team just doesn't get killed. Pulling out a book, I began to read as Sasuke continues to stare into the distance like an edgy anime chara- oh wait he is one.

It doesn't really feel like an anime now. Maybe because I was here since the very beginning and that I've grown to actually bond with the characters. This was my reality.

Time passed, and soon my besties came in. After I gave Hinata the glomp of the day and whined about how I'll see her less, I greeted Hiro with a high-five. I also said hello to Naruto, who was of course showing off his headband that nobody thought he would get.

And then the fangirl duo came in, aka Ino and Sakura. "I win!" They both shouted at the same time. As they continued shouting, a riot between the fangirls happened. I sweatdrop in my seat between Naruto and Sasuke. Was I like that in my past life? Jesus. At least my fanbase is somewhat chill. Well, chill if you call finding a whole stack of presents everyday chill.

Naruto then stepped onto Sasuke's desk and glared at him. I gasp and clasp my hands on my face. It's happening!!!! In a flash, I run up to Hiro and grab his camera (I gave it to him as a birthday present and asked him to bring it today) and rushed back to my seat just in time the guy behind the blond pushes him.

I flash the camera as they kiss tenderly and the sexual tension grows even more. They stare into each others eyes with such lust as they stand there still with their lips locked together-

Okay maybe that was my imagination but I so ship it. I continue flashing as they get out of their oh so sexual trance and move away gagging. I gush with a hand on my cheek and my other on the camera. "I'm going to frame this~~!"

Hiro walked up to me with a raised brow and smirk. "Is this why you told me to bring it today, Princess?" He had his dark blue hair parted to his left in a pixie cut and wore a creamy vest and a dark purple shirt underneath. He also wore the standard ninja pants and shoes and his headband on his, well, head.

"Yup!" I grin as I feel my younger brother intense glare on me.

"Alright settle down class!" Iruka yells as he walks into the classroom. As soon as the class settles down, he clears his throat and holds up a clip board. "Beginning today you all are real ninja, but you are merely only rookie genins. Now, you'll be tasked with missions by the village. So today, I'll be assigning permanent 3-man teams with 2 teams of 4-men with an odd number of students."

I raise a brow with that. I thought that me and Hiro would just be in another 3-man or just 2-man team. Did they run out of Jonins that wanted to teach? "Each team will be assigned a Jonin. You will follow their instructions as you complete your duties." Iruka then started stating the teams. I zoned out, I never really became friends with any non-cannon people so I just simply waited for my name.