4

Jordyn's POV

"Do you want to go to the game or stay here today Jordyn?" Toby asks.

Toby's team is playing a game today against Japan in something called the SheBelieves Cup...I think.

"Where would I sit?" I ask.

"You'd sit on the bench with us."

"Oh okay yeah I'll go."

"Great...come on let's go get some pregame food." Toby says and holds out her hand.

I grab my bag before I take Toby's hand then we head down to the meal room, get our food and drinks, and sit down at a table with Toby's friends. 

"Jordyn your video's amazing." Christen says and hugs me.

"The Nature sanctuary one?" I question and Christen nods. "Thanks."

I got to help release a few big cats into a nature sanctuary last month and I got to film it so I edited it down into a YouTube video.

"Where was that located?" Ali asks as she and the girls watch my video.

"Uh it's called the Kavango-Zambezi Transfrontier Conservation Area and it stretches through Angola, Botswana, Namibia, Zambia, and Zimbabwe." I say.

"You pet a fucking lion?" Mal asks and I nod. "That's amazing."

"Toby?" I whisper and poke my cousin's shoulder.

"Yeah?" Toby questions.

"Do all of them subscribe to me?"

"I think most of them do."

"Oh." I say then I return to eating my food.

I focus on eating my food while the team talk amongst themselves while they eat their pre match meal.  When I finish my food Toby takes our food to the trash then the team have one last meeting so I work on my designs for my next fashion line until the team finish their meeting.

"Go get your bags then head to the bus." Someone instructs then everyone gets up and heads up to their rooms.

I follow the coach's out into the lobby then wait for my cousin or her girlfriend to return and once they do I follow them onto the bus. I follow Christen and Toby to their spot then I sit in the row in front of them that they say nobody sits in. A minute or so later the bus starts heading towards the stadium so I get out my phone and check the reception to my video and it's very positive which is nice, but a lot of my viewers wanna know where my ex is.

My ex featured in a few of my video's but she was always behind the camera watching me film so I didn't give hints about the abuse I was receiving. My ex also always watched my video's before I posted them so I couldn't include any clips of the abuse in the edit which was a big worry for since I had camera's installed in the apartment, but only I knew where they were. Because of all of this control my ex had nobody knew about the abuse and sadly my fans fell in love with her.

"Were here Jordyn." Christen says.

I grab my stuff then I follow my cousin and her girlfriend off the bus and into the locker room. I then sit in an empty locker next to Christen which is where I stay while the team warm up.

"Oh there you are." Toby's coach says causing me to smile at her as she hands me something. "Here's the credentials you'll need to sit on the bench with us."

"Thank you." I say.

"Of course."

The coach walks away from me as the team come into change into their kits. While the team change into their kits I try to keep my eyes down, but I sneak a few glances at a couple of the girls I find pretty.

"Who ya lookin at?" Christen whispers.

"No one." I mumble as I blush.

"Mhmm." Christen says with a playful smirk on her face.

The girls have their last minute talks then they head out of the locker room so I follow Christen to the bench since she's not starting, which sucks but at least I have someone to sit by.

Once at the bench we stand for the pregame stuff then we sit down and watch the game.

90 minutes later the game ends in a 2-2 draw which sucks.

After the game ends I head to the locker room and wait for the girls to come into the room and they eventually do. I patiently wait in my seat while the team shower and change then I walk to the bus with Toby and Christen and sit in the row ahead of them. The bus then takes us back to the hotel and once there I head up to Toby's room while she and the girls that played do recovery.

When I get into the room I put my stuff away then I head to the bathroom and take a shower. After I'm clean I do my nightly routine, put my dirty clothes away, grab shadow, then get in bed and watch tv.

I try to stay awake and right before my eyes give out Toby and Christen come into the room. Toby sees me fighting to stay awake so she comes over to me and shifts me so that I'm laying down then she tucks me in.

"Goodnight Jordyn." Toby whispers then she kisses my head.

"Night night." I whisper with a smile on my face then I fall asleep.

A very long time later I'm woken up by the sound of the shower running so I open my eyes then sit up and see Christen doing her morning meditation. I stay as quiet as possible while she does the meditation.

"Morning Jordyn." Christen says with her eyes closed.

"How the?" I question.

"The bed squeaks." My cousins girlfriend says as she opens her eyes.

Christen then comes over to my bed and lays with me so I roll over and cuddle with her.

"Did you sleep well?" Christen asks.

"Mhmm." I say as the bathroom door opens.

"And how are my two favorite women not named Katie, Perry, or Mom?" Toby asks causing me and Christen to laugh.

"Funny." Christen says as Toby lays on the free side of me and wraps her arm around me which causes me to giggle.

"Come on you two." Toby says and wiggles our feet. "We have breakfast then we have a flight to Nashville to catch."