23

Jordyn's POV

"Ready?" I question.

"Mhmm." Kelley says then she kisses my head.

I look at the camera then take a deep breath.

"Hi everyone welcome back to the channel. My name's Jordyn and today we'll be doing a video that was requested by you people" I say and look at the camera. "Kelley and I..."

"Hiya." Kelley says.

"We will be doing the Girlfriend Tag." I say then hold up the bowl of questions. "I asked you for questions on my twitter and Toby and Christen printed out the one's they liked."

"WHEW." Toby says as she walks by my bedroom door.

"Dork." Christen says as she follows her wife to their room

"Ready?" Kelley asks and I nod then grab the first question.

"What's my favorite part of your body?" I ask.

"Uh my arms?" Kelley answers.

"Nope. Your hands." I say.

"Oh really." Kelley says with a smirk.

"Not like that you perv." I say and lightly smack Kelley thigh. "I like them because when we hold hands they feel like big pillows and when we cuddle the always make me feel protected...I also like your thighs cause they're comfy pillows to lay on."

"Oh...Well you can hold them anytime." My girlfriend says.

I smile and lean into Kelley then she kisses my head before she grabs a slip of paper

"What's your favorite photo of me?" Kelley reads

"I have like 4." I say and grab my phone. "I'll put the photo's on screen for you guys."

I then scroll through the four photo's and list why I love them.

"This one I like because you look insanely beautiful and I love your hair in curls

"This one I like because you look insanely beautiful and I love your hair in curls." I say then scroll to the next photo.

" I say then scroll to the next photo