48

Jordyn's POV

"You ready to go?" Toby asks as I finish clipping Sandy into her harness

"Yeah." I say then I put my backpack on.

Once my backpack is on I grab onto Sandy's leash then we follow Toby out of the hotel room and down to the hotel Lobby.

"Who all's coming?" I ask as we step off the elevator.

"Christen, Julie, Becky, and Ali." Toby says. "Kelley's bridal party is already at their dress shop."

Kelley's Bridal party is Alex, Allie, Ash, and her sister Erin who is her maid of honor.

"Oh...Okay." I say as I see my bridesmaids.

"Hey Jordy." Julie says and hugs me.

"Hi." I say as I hug my friend then I hug my other three bridesmaids.

"Ready to go dress shopping?" Christen, my matron of honor, asks.

"Mhmm." I say then we leave the hotel and walk through the streets of New York.

The 6 of us and Sandy walk through the streets of New York until we get to the dress store then we head inside.

"Hello." Some elderly lady says when we enter the shop.

"Hi." Toby says. "We have an appointment for Jordyn Heath and her bridesmaids."

I still have a little trouble talking to new people.

"Are you Jordyn Heath?" The lady asks.

"She is." Toby says and points to me.

"H-H-Hi." I shyly say.

"Hi sweetie." The elderly lady says then she looks at an appointment book. "Looks like you ladies are in room 5 so if you'll follow me then I'll take you to your room."

Everyone nods then we follow the elderly lady to the room.

"We'll start with the bridesmaids first, so what are your wedding colors?" The elderly lady questions

"Rose Gold and Dark Wine." I say. "I'd like the bridesmaids dresses to be Rose Gold."

"Then they will be." The lady helping us says. "Who's the maid or matron of honor?"

"I'm the matron of Honor." Christen says.

"We'll start with you first." The lady helping us says then she leads Christen to the dresses.

"Ash said they're done with their fittings." Ali says as we sit down on the couches. "She also wants to know if she can walk over here."

"Of course." I say then I lean into Toby. "Hi Toby."

"Hey Bubba." Toby says.

"There you are." I hear Ash say.

"You got here quick." Ali says as she gets up and greets her wife. "Hi."

"Hey Babygirl." Ash says then she kisses her wife.

"How'd you get her so fast?" Ali asks.

"We were a couple rooms over." Ash says as she sits down with us. "Alex, Allie, and Erin took Kelley out to distract her so she wouldn't come in here and see Jordyn choosing her dress."

"What's Kelley wearing?" Julie asks.

"She's wearing a dark wine colored suit." I say then I look at Ash. "Did you see it?"

"I didn't." Ash says. "I was getting fitted for my suit at the same time so we could make the appointment for the other ladies to get their dresses fitted."