30

Jordyn's POV

"Kelley stop feeling up Jordyn's butt." Alex says then she smacks my girlfriend on the arm.

"Fine." Kelley says and removes her hands from my butt.

"Aww." I mumble. "I liked you feeling my butt though."

"Ha." Kelley says then she puts her hands on my butt again.

"But we need to start so hands off." I say.

"Ha." Alex says then she and Kelley go stand off camera.

Kelley and the national team are in the middle of their Olympic qualifying tournament and today's their off day before the play Costa Rica in LA. A week ago I asked Kelley and Alex to be my next guests on my cooking series and they agreed so that's what we're doing today.

"Ready?" I ask and my two guests nod.

I press record on my camera then I step back in frame and take a deep breath.

"Hi everyone and welcome back to my channel. My name's Jordyn and this is the second episode of What's Cookin Good Lookin? Like always each episode will feature me and two guests cooking different meals while chatting about random things." I say. "My guests today are two-time World Cup Champion Alex Morgan..."

"Hey." Alex says as she walks on camera.

"And Kelley O'Hara." I say then my favorite red head walks on camera.

"Hello." Kelley says.

"First off I need to thank the Carrasco's for letting us use their kitchen to film this." I say then I turn to Alex. "So thanks."

"No problem." Alex says and smiles.

"So what are we cookin good lookin?" Kelley asks making me smile.

"Well Alex said she and baby Carrasco are feeling fish and Mexican food today so we'll be making Fish Tacos with Chipotle Tartar Sauce and since you ladies are 2 time world champs I thought we'd make Sopaipilla Stars" I say.

"That sounds amazing." Alex says.

"Like last time I had aprons and hats made in the colors of your alma mater's." I say then I grab Alex's apron and hand it to her. "Here ya go Alex."

"Thanks." Alex says as she looks over her Blue apron and chef's hat that has her name in gold lettering then she puts everything on.

"And here's yours." I say and hand Kelley her apron.

"Sweet." Kelley says as she looks over her Cardinal Red apron and chef's hat that has her name in white lettering then she puts it on.

"We're gonna start with the Fish tacos first." I say as I put on my purple apron. "So Kelley if you can get the tartar sauce made while Alex and I start prepping the fish that would be very helpful."

"You got it Bunny." Kelley says then she kisses my cheek.

"Aww." Alex says as I blush.

"Anyways." I say as I head to the fridge and get out the fish we'll be using then I head back to the stove. "I did the first part of the fish preparation while you and Kelley were helping Serv in the nursery since the first part takes twenty minutes to do."

"So what do we do now?" Alex asks.

"Put that flour in that dish." I say and point to everything I'm talking about.

"Got it." Alex says and starts prepping the fish.

"Bunny I'm done." Kelley says as I start heating up a pan.

"Cover the sauce with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge please." I say.

"Got it." Kelley says.

Kelley puts the tartar sauce in the fridge then she returns to my side.

"What now?" Kelley asks.

"Why don't you start working on the sopaipilla's." I say

Kelley nods so I show her the directions then she gets started on the batter.

"Alright let's start cooking the fish." I say and Alex nods then we get to work.

Over the next 30 minutes Alex and I fry the fish and warm the tortilla's at the same time that I help Kelley with the Sopaipilla Stars.

We also talk about random things.

Once we finish cooking we set the sopaipilla's off to the side to the cool while we eat.

"Mmmm." Alex says as we eat our fish taco's. "This is amazing."

While we're eating I see Alex's husband walk past so I tap Kelley.

"Yes?" Kelley asks.

"Should we give the last two taco's to Serv?" I ask.

"He's got practice to get too." Alex says.

"Oh." I say then I continue eating.

"So how's house hunting?" Alex asks.

"It's going good." Kelley says. "We've narrowed it down to a few houses."

"That's good." Alex says.

"We're looking one last time when the tournament ends." I say.

"How close are the houses to Mrs. A?" Alex asks.

Mrs. A is Kelley's code for Christen and Toby.

Kelley and I don't want any fans knowing where we live.

"Same block." I say. "That was the biggest stipulation."

"Ah." Alex says. "Wait have you had to go to court yet for the break-in?"

"Not yet." Kelley says. "They haven't set a court date."

"And I'll probably just have my lawyer go in my place." I say then I grab the sopaipilla's.

"Ready for these?"

"Yes." Alex says.

"So ready." Kelley says then we each chose the sopaipilla's we want and eat them. "Bunny can you make more of these at home?"

"If you help then yes."

"Sweet."

"Ow." Alex mumbles.

"What's wrong?" Kelley asks.

"I'm just not used to having my guts be used for kicking practice." Alex says.

"Does she kick a lot?" I ask.

"She's started kicking a lot more recently." Alex says.

"Have you two thought of a name?" Kelley asks.

"We have a top five that were considering."

"Well I still think Janice is a great name." Kelley says.

"Kelley, I'm not naming my baby Janice."

"Jordyn's a nice name." I say.

".........Maybe." Alex says.

"Well we're gonna finish our meal and this conversation off camera." I say then I look to the two players. "Alex and Kelley thank you again for being here today."

"My pleasure." Kelley says.

"Thanks for having me." Alex says as I look back at the camera.

"I'll leave Alex and Kelley's links in the description so you can follow them and I'll see you all next time, Peace."