35

Jordyn's POV

"BUBBA WHERE ARE YOU?"

"ART ROOM TOBY." I shout as I continue to paint on the walls in my art room

A few moments later I hear a couple sets of feet walking up the stairs then I see my three favorite soccer players walk into my art room.

"Woah." Toby says as she walks into the room.

"Damn." Christen says as Kelley walks over to me.

"Hi Bunny." Kelley says then she stands behind me and wraps her arms around me.

"Hi peaches." I say as I continue painting the panda on the wall.

"When did you start doing this?" Toby asks while gesturing to the wall that's covered with my paintings and a few of Kelley's.

"This was always the plan." Kelley says. "That's why we painted the walls in here white."

"You can paint if you want." I say as I step back and admire my painting of a panda eating bamboo.

"That looks amazing Bunny." Kelley says then she kisses my cheek.

"Thanks." I say. "How was the meeting?"

"It was fine." Kelley says.

"What'd they decide to do about the season?" I question.

Kelley, Toby, and Christen were on a league wide call to discuss what to do about the NWSL Season.

"Well since we missed the first 5 weeks of the season, they're gonna let us have the next three weeks as pre season then were gonna play every other team only twice starting on May 30th." Toby says.

"So when do you two leave?" I ask and look at the two Utah players.

"Monday." Christen says.

"Aww." I mumble since it's Friday.

"I'll still be here Bubba." Toby says making me smile.

"Did you guys here about the new Olympic format?" I question.

"No." Toby says. "Did they announce something?"

"Yes." I say then I grab my phone. "They up'd the women's tournament to 16 teams.

"That's awesome." Christen says. "So what changed?"

"Well all the berth's are being kept, but now they added spots." I say. "So from now on there's the host country, UEFA has 4 spots, CONCACAF has 3 spots, Africa has 2 spots, South America has 2 spots, Oceania has one spot and Asia has 3 spots."

"So what are they gonna do about the vacant spots?" Toby asks.

"South America is already done with Chile and Brazil qualifying while Africa is Cameroon and Zambia. Besides Great Britain, Sweden, and the Dutch, UEFA is having a tournament with the four quarterfinals teams for the final spot...

"So Norway, France, Italy, and Germany?" Kelley questions and I nod.

"Correct." I say. "And since Asia's two set in stone berth's are Australia and China, they're gonna have a home and away playoff between Vietnam and South Korea for the last spot."

"And CONCACAF?" Christen questions.

"They're doing a home and away play off between Mexico and Costa Rica." I say.

"Cool." Christen says.

"um...did they talk about expansion teams with you guys?" I ask.

"They did." Toby says.

"Where are they?" I question.

"Louisville, Atlanta, and LA." Kelley says. "Why?"

"Are you going to either team?" I ask.

"No." Kelley says. "I was asked if I wanted to, but I told the NWSL that I'd only play for the Royals or the Thorns."

"And you?" I ask and look at Christen.

"I said the same thing." Christen says. "My Home's here in Portland and I'll only play for the Royals or the Thorns."

"Why do you ask Bubba?" Toby asks.

"I like it here in Portland." I say. "I don't wanna move."

"We don't have to move." Kelley says then her phone buzzes so she checks it. "Jackie's about to serves the papers and would like us to be there."

"Okay." I say then I look at Toby and her wife. "Do you two wanna come with us?"

"Oh hell yes." Toby says making me and Christen giggle.

"Well then let's go." Kelley says.

"But first lemme put my stuff away." I say.

"I'll go get our stuff and meet you by the garage door." Kelley says.

I nod then Christen and Toby clean up my art stuff while Kelley gets her and I's things. Once my art stuff is cleaned and put away I lead my favorite married couple out of the room then we head downstairs and walk to the door that leads to the garage.

"Ready?" Kelley asks and I nod then the four of us head into the garage and get in Kelley's car.

After we're all in Kelley's car we leave the house and head to the hospital I was brought too. Once at the hospital, Kelley parks then we all get out and head into the Hospital.

"Hey Jordyn." Jackie, Kelley and I's lawyer, says with a smile.

"Hi Jack." I say.

"Hey guys." Jackie says then she shakes hands with the three soccer stars. "You ladies ready?"

"Hell yeah." Kelley says.

Jackie chuckles then she leads us to the ER.

"How can I help you?" The receptionist asks.

"I need to see Dr. Howard." Jackie says.

"And may I inquire who you are?" The receptionist asks then Jackie hands over her card. "I'll go get him."

The receptionist leaves and disappears for a minute then she comes back moments before a doctor appears in front of us.

"Yes?" The doctor says.

"Are you Dr. Jeremy Howard?" Jackie asks.

"I am."

"You have been served." Jackie says then she hands the Doctor a stack of papers.

The doctor looks through them then he signs something before he heads back into the ER.

"Now that that's done." Jackie says. "Let's head to the funeral home."

I nod then Kelley, Toby, Christen, and I head to Kelley's car then we get in it.

After we're all in Kelley's car we leave the hospital and head to the funeral home I was in for two days while in a coma. Once at the hospital, Kelley parks then we all get out and head into the funeral home.

"Hi." Someone says when we walk in. "How can I help you."

"I need to speak to the owner." Jackie says.

"That would be me. What can I help you with?"

"You have been served." Jackie says then she hands the funeral home owner a stack of papers.

The funeral home dude looks through the papers before he signs something then all of us leave the funeral home.

"I'll let you know what they decide." Jackie says. "And if need be I'll tell you when we need to be in court."

I nod as I hug my lawyer before everyone else does then we head to Kelley's car

"So." I say once all of us are in the car. "Who wants some food?"