14

Kelley's POV

"Hey Mom." I say into the phone.

"What's wrong Kelley?" Mom asks.

"Jordyn and I had a fight."

"About?"

"Her meeting you guys."

"Kelley you're going to have explain more than that." My Mom says causing me to sigh.

"Jordyn asked why I wanted her to meet you guys and I told her that I wanted my family to meet my girlfriend."

"Which we both know is partially a lie."

"Damn Mom." I say.

"I'm just telling you the truth." Mom says. "And watch your language young lady."

"Sorry." I mumble.

"Now why did you have a fight?" Mom asks causing me to sigh.

I explain to my Mom why Jordyn and I fought and needless to say she thinks I'm an idiot too.

"I get it Mom." I say to get my mom to stop talk. "Okay I get I fucked up. I didn't mean to hurt her, it just happened......how do I fix this?"

"I can't answer that Kelley." Mom says. "You have to be a big girl and fix this yourself."

"I don't know if I can." I mumble.

"Do you love her?" Mom questions.

"Mom we've only been dating for a month." I say.

"Sweetie there's not a right time or a wrong time to fall in love so, Kelley Maureen O'Hara, do you love her?" Mom questions again.

"Yeah Mom." I say and involuntarily smile. "I do."

"Then show her you love her."

"How?"

"That's up to you Kelley." Mom says. "Only you know how to show Jordyn you care for her and love her."

"What if I can't fix it?" I ask.

"Then you can either break up with her and move on or you can spend your whole life making sure Jordyn know's you love her."

"So what your saying is I need to woman up."

"Exactly." My mom says.

"Thanks Mom." I say.

"Of course sweetheart...And we want to meet her properly again Kelley. Not because you want us to watch her, but because you want us to know the woman who holds your heart."

"Yes Ma'am." I say.

"Now go get your girl."

"You got it Dude." I say then hang up.

Once I hang I grab my things then search the hotel trying to find my girlfriend.

At least I hope she's my girlfriend still.

When I don't find her I head to Tobin's room and knock on the door.

"Hey Kels." Tobin says.

"Hey Tobs have you seen Jordyn?" I ask.

"I thought she was with you."

"We got in a fight, Jordyn walked away from me, and now I don't know where she is."

"If something's happened to her I'm kicking your ass." Tobin says then she sighs, picks up her phone, and calls my girlfriend. "Hey Jordyn."

- - - - -