6

Jordyn's POV

"Welcome back." Kelley says when I wake up from my nap.

"Hi." I say then I realize I'm laying on Kelley so I move off her. "Sorry."

"Your fine." Kelley says and wraps an arm around me so I cuddle back into her. "You know you're cute when you sleep."

"Thanks." I say as I blush then I look at the red head. "Did Ms. Kelley watch me sleep?"

"I might have." Kelley says and shrugs. "Like I said your cute when you sleep."

Kelley then kisses my head causing me to cuddle even further into the red head.

"In fact your cute all the time."

OH

MY

GOD

Kelley O'Hara thinks I'm cute.

"You should see my view." I say back and look at the right back causing her to blush.

"As much as I'd love to argue how your more cute than I am." Kelley says with a smile. "I need to take a shower before the match."

"Fine." I playfully groan then I pout. "But you owe me cuddles later."

"Happily." Kelley says and kisses my head again.

I reluctantly let Kelley out of the bed so she can shower and the whole time she's showering I think about the past couple of years.

Eventually my emotions get to me and I start crying.

"Jordyn what's wrong?" Kelley asks as I sob uncontrollably.

Guess she's done showering.

"T-T-T-Toby." I stutter.

"Okay I'll get her hold on." Kelley says then she runs out of the room.

A minute later Toby comes into the room and I hold my arms out to her.

"Oh Bubba." Toby softly says then she joins me on the bed.

Once my cousin is on the bed with me she brings me and Shadow into her arms then I put my head in her neck and let my emotions out.

"Let it out Bubs." Toby whispers. "I've got you."

I let all the emotions I've been holding in for two years out and cry until I can't cry anymore.

"Whats wrong Bubba?" Toby questions.

"Everything kinda hit me all at once." I whisper. "I haven't ever sat down and admitted to my self that I was abused."

Toby nods then she kisses my head.

"Sorry I ruined your shirt." I mumble as I sniffle.

"It's okay." Toby says.

"Can I take a nap?"

"You can, but we're about to go to the game."

"Oh............Can I stay here for this game?"

- - - - -

"Bubba we're back." Toby says when she comes into the room.

"Toby you beat Brazil." I say and hug my cousin.

"That we did." Toby says.

"Is it just you three here?" I question when I only see Toby, Christen, and Kelley.

"The other's are in their rooms." Kelley says.

"Why?" Christen asks.

"Well I may have baked some desserts." I say and lead the three superstars into the kitchen of Kelley and I's suite.

"Jordyn that's not some." Christen says. "That's enough for the whole team."

"You guys were gone for a long time." I mumble.

"Do you want me to call the team down here?" Toby asks.

"Unless you want the four of us to eat all of these." I say.

"I'll text them." Kelley says then types on her phone.

A couple seconds later I hear multiple people running down the hall then people start filing into the room.

"Desserts?" A brunette says.

"Easy killer." Ash says.

"Jordyn made desserts while we were gone." Christen says then she looks at me.

"Right...um I made Snickerdoodle cookies, Chocolate chip cookies, and lemon bars then for the Vegan ladies I have Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs, Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes, and Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies."

"You made all this in five hours?" Alex questions.

"I was a bit bored waiting for your game to start." I say then gesture to the kitchen in Kelley and I's suite. "Luckily Kelley and I got the suite so I went to the grocery store down the block and bought some stuff then baked while watching the game."

"Can we eat them?" A blonde asks as I take the desserts out of the warm oven. 

"Of course." I say as I close the oven. "Dig in."

The soccer stars grab the desserts they want then I grab my desserts and look for somewhere to sit.

"Here." Kelley says and pats her lap.

I smile at the right back then sit on her lap which causes her to wrap an arm around me which makes me smile.

"Comfy?" Kelley whispers.

"Mhmm." I say then Kelley rests her plate on my legs. "Do you like the desserts?"

"I love them." Kelley says and holds up a Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs. "Especially these things."

"I'll make you some more." I say. "If Toby brings me to you guys' next camp."

"She better." Kelley says and tighten's her hold on me. "I wanna see you more often."

I smile down at the red head then continue eating my desserts.

"This is so good." Ash moans.

"Oh that reminds me." I mumble then look at Krashlyn. "Ash and Ali could you two use the pans I bought?"

"Do you not want them?" Ali asks.

"I don't have room in my bags and Toby has the same one's in her house so I won't need them."

"Well if you don't want them we'll gladly take them."

"They're yours then." I say with a slight smile. "They're drying in the kitchen."

"We'll get them on the way out." Ash says and smiles. "Thank you."

"Um....Who's Toby?" A brunette asks.

"That's what Jordyn calls me." My cousin says. "And none of you are allowed to call me that unless your name is Christen or Jordyn."

"My Toby." I mumble.

"Aww." Alex says.

"I think we ate all the desserts." Abby says so I look into the kitchen.

"Looks that way." Becky says.

"Well as much as I love you guys I have an early flight tomorrow so let's wrap this up." Kelley says.

The team nod and dump out their trash then everyone leaves so Kelley and I get ready for bed.

Once we're both showered and dressed we get in bed then Shadow and I cuddle with my new favorite defender.

"Yes?" Kelley says as I look up at her.

I smile at Kelley then pull her head down and kiss her cheek.

"Thank you." I say. "I know I'm not the easiest person to room with, but thank you for letting me stay with you."

"It's no problem." Kelley says and kisses my head. "I enjoyed having you here...and I enjoyed going to sleep with you in my arms."