16

Jordyn's POV

"You ready to go Bunny?" Kelley questions and I nod.

Kelley intertwines our hands then she leads me out of the ESPY awards and into the bus we brought over here. Once on the bus Kelley sits down in our row then she pulls me onto her lap as we head to our hotel.

"Did you have fun?" Kelley asks and I nod then rest my head next to hers.

"Am I gonna see you anytime soon?"

"What do you mean?" Kelley asks.

"Well you're going back to Utah and I'm going back to Portland with Toby." I say as we pull up to the hotel.

"I hadn't thought of that." Kelley says. "I'll come up with something."

When the bus stops Kelley and I get off then we up to our room. Once in our room we take off our fancy clothes then we start changing into our comfy clothes.

As I'm changing into my sweats I feel Kelley staring at me so I wiggle my ass to try to get her to touch it or smack it or do fucking something with it.

Unfortunately Kelley does nothing so I internally sigh then continue putting my comfy clothes.

Once we're both dressed Kelley and I head down to socialize with the girls for a few more minutes before everyone splits up. When we get to the meeting room we socialize with everyone until I get hungry so I go to the snack table.

"You okay Jordyn?" Alex asks as her and I stand at the snack table

"Is Kelley attracted to me?" I ask.

"Of course she is." Alex says. "Why do you ask."

"If she tries to touch any part of my body she get's really scared and only lightly touches me."

"Well have you told her about this?"

"I don't know how." I say.

"Just be honest with her." Alex says then we head back to Kelley and Allie.

"Hey Bunny?" My girlfriend questions as I sit on her lap.

"Yes Peaches?" I ask.

"Would you wanna come stay with me in Utah for a couple weeks before we meet up again for the victory game."

"uh I'll have to ask Toby first." I say then get off my girlfriends lap and walk towards my cousin. "Toby?"

"Yes Jordyn?"

"After this can I go stay with Kelley in Utah for a little bit?"

"Sure Jordyn it's your life do what you want."

"Oh okay." I sadly say.

"What's wrong?"

"Can you just...please say it?"

"Oh right sorry." Toby says then looks at me. "Yes Jordyn you can go stay with Kelley."

"Yay. Thank you Toby." I say and kiss her cheek.

I then walk back over to Kelley and sit on her lap.

"Toby says I can stay with you." I say.

"Awesome." Kelley says

"I'm also really tired." I say.

Kelley nods then she holds me bridal style before she stands up.

"Night everybody."

All the girls say goodnight then Kelley carries me up to our room. Once in our room Kelley and I get into our pajama's then I grab Shadow before we climb into bed.

"Peaches?" I question as I rest my head on my girlfriend's boob.

"Yes babygirl?"

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

"I think you are the most beautiful woman in the world." Kelley says so I rest my chin on her boob and look up at the red head.

"Then why don't you touch me?"

"What do you mean?"

"We've been together almost two months and all we've done is make out." I say. "The closest we've gotten to getting intimate is when I gave you a lap dance after the World Cup Final."

"Jordyn I didn't know you were ready for us to get intimate." Kelley says.

"I've been ready since you asked me to be your girlfriend." I say.

"Are you ready for me to see you naked?" Kelley questions.

I nod then I get out of bed and take off my pj's before I take off my underwear.

"Woah." Kelley says.

"I'm ready Peaches." I admit as I crawl back into bed and cuddle with my girlfriend and with Shadow.

Once I'm fully in bed I move Kelley's hand to my ass.

"I'm your girlfriend Kelley and it's okay to touch me however you want." I say. "I want you  to touch me."

"I don't want to hurt you Jordyn."

"You won't Kelley." I say. "Kelley your hand is on my ass so what do you want to do?"

"Squeeze it."

"Then do it." I say.

Kelley nods then she squeezes my ass, but it's a very light squeeze.

"Kelley?"

"Yeah?"

"Do it like you mean it." I insist. "Please."

Kelley freezes for a minute then she throws the covers off us. Kelley then raises her hand a bit then swiftly brings it down and slaps my ass which causes me to moan a bit.

Instead of Kelley removing her hand after the slap, she keeps it on my ass then she starts roughly massaging my ass.

"Do you enjoy me spanking you Jordyn?" Kelley questions and I nod quickly then she spanks me again which causes me to involuntarily moan. "Is this how you want me to touch you?"

I quickly nod again as I stare at Kelley while she manhandles my butt.

"Does that feel good Babygirl?"

"So good." I moan as Kelley continues to feel up my ass.

Kelley stops playing with my butt a few minutes later then she takes off her clothes so she's nude too. My girlfriend then covers us back up so I look at her.

"See." I say and look at my favorite pair of eyes. "It's yours to do that whenever we're in the bedroom."

"And when we're in public?"

"You can squeeze it when ever you want." I say. "If we're walking together and you wanna put your hand in the pocket of my jeans then do it, but no spanking...that's only for the bedroom."

"This day just got a whole lot better."