13

Jordyn's POV

"Good morning." Kelley says in her oh so sexy morning voice as she wraps her arms around me from behind me.

"Morning Peaches." I say then I put my arms over Kelley's

"You know you don't need make up right?" Kelley says as she rests her. "You're still the most beautiful women in the world without it."

"Well thank you." I say then pick my make up back up. "But it makes me feel more comfortable."

"Alright Princess." Kelley says then kisses my head.

Kelley takes a shower which let's me finish my make up then I change into my clothes and wait for my girlfriend.

"You ready to go down to the chill room?" Kelley asks as she comes out of the bathroom already clothed.

"How do I look?" I question causing Kelley to look up and see my outfit.

"Woah

"Woah." Kelley says then she walks towards me. "Jordyn...you look beautiful."

"Thank you." I say then I peck my girlfriend's lips. "You look beautiful too Peaches."

"Thank you." Kelley says then she intertwines our hands.

The two of us grab our things then we head down to the team meeting room to chill before we leave. When we get to the team meeting room Alex and Allie pull Kelley away so I go sit with Toby.

"What's wrong Jordyn?" Toby asks as I lean my head on her shoulder.

"I'm meeting Kelley's family today." I mumble.

"And that's a bad thing?"

"Is it too soon for me to be meeting her family?" I question.

"Do you think it's too early?"

"I've never met any of my girlfriends families before."

"It'll be okay." Christen says as my girlfriend comes over.

"You ready?" Kelley asks.

I nod and hug my cousin and her wife then I intertwine my hand with Kelley and let her lead me out of the hotel.

"Who all's gonna be there?" I ask.

"My parents and my siblings." Kelley says.

I nod then follow Kelley through Paris until we get to a restaurant then we approach the hostess. Kelley tells the hostess her name then we are led through the restaurant to a table where 4 people are waiting. The four people at the table stand up and hug Kelley then my girlfriend comes back over to me.

"Everyone this is my girlfriend Jordyn Heath...Jordyn this is my Dad Dan, my Mom Karen, my sister Erin, and my brother Jerry."

"Nice to meet all of you." I say then Kelley leads me to a seat.

The two of us sit down and order food then we talk to Kelley's family.

The lunch doesnt go that well and it's all thanks to Kelley. She's embarrassed me so much and it took everything in me not to get up and leave.

Once lunch ends Kelley and I hug her family then we walk back to the hotel. When we get back to the hotel Kelley and I part ways because Allie and Alex wanna know how meeting the parents went and so do Christen and Tobin.

"Hey Jordyn." Christen says when she opens the door to their room.

"Hi." I say as I walk into the room.

"Hey Bubs." Toby says with a smile. "How'd it go?"

"It was okay." I say as I sit down on the bed.

"Why just okay?" Christen questions as she sits on Toby's lap.

"It didn't feel like I was meeting my girlfriends parents." I say. "It felt like a parent taking their kid over to someone's house for a sleep over and telling them all the things they needed to look out for."

"Well that doesn't sound fun."

"It wasn't." I say. "I almost got up and walked out I was so embarrassed.

The three of us talk for a little while longer then I leave to go talk to my girlfriend.

"Kelley's in your room." Alex says as she and Allie walk by.

"Sounds like your meeting went good." Allie says causing me to sigh.

"Of course Kelley thought it went good." I say.

"Did it not?" Alex asks.

"It was fucking embarrassing." I admit. "I felt like Kelley's child instead of her girlfriend."

"Well you might wanna tell her because she's as giddy as a school girl." Alex says causing me to sigh and walk away.

I walk to Kelley and I's room and enter it then I sit down on the bed and wait for her to get out of the bathroom.

"Hey Princess." Kelley says with a smile.

"Peaches?"

"Yes Bunny?"

"Why did you introduce me to your parents?" I question.

"What'd you mean?" Kelley asks.

"Why did you introduce me to your parents?" I ask again.

"I wanted them to meet you." Kelley says then her nose twitches which means she's lying.

"Mhmm." I say.

"You think I'm lying?"

"I know you are Kelley." I say. "It may not be a total lie, but you are lying."

"Fine you wanna know why I wanted them to meet?" Kelley questions and I nod. "I wanted them to know you so they could keep an eye on you during the France game."

"I'm not a fucking kid Kelley." I say. "I'm not some four year old you have to constantly watch."

"YOU ACT LIKE IT." Kelley shouts.

"Go ahead and leave then." I say. "I know I'm difficult to be with. I have trust issues, abandonment issues, confidence issues, I'm clingy. If I'm such a burden to you then leave because I have fucking trusts issues, leave because I'm clingy, so just fucking leave me like everyone else does. "

I get off the bed, grab my phone, and key card then I brush past Kelley

"Baby I didn't..." Kelley says and tries to grab my arm.

"Leave me alone." I say then I leave the room

Once I leave the room I walk and walk and walk and walk until I bump into somebody.

"Sorry." I say and walk a few feet more.

I then stop, look around, and realize I have no clue where I am

"Where the hell am I?"