12

Jordyn's POV

"Fuck them." I say as I sit on Christen's butt while massaging her back.

"Jordyn." Kelley says and looks at me from our bed.

"It's true." I say as I work out a knot in Christen's back. "Who are they to talk shit about your celebrations."

The girls beat Thailand 13-0 tonight and right now I volunteered to massage Christen, Tobin, and Kelley.

"You're really good at this." Christen says as she stretches.

"Thanks." I say as I get off Toby's wife then I look at my cousin. "Ready?"

"Yep." Toby says then she takes off her shirt so she's just in a sports bra.

Toby then replaces the spot her wife was just in and once she's laying down on the bed I sit on her butt.

"So what's hurting you Toby?" I question as I put massage oil on my hands.

"My legs are sore and my back could use some work." Toby says.

"You got it dude." I say then start massaging Toby's legs.

"Jordyn when did you start massaging people?" Christen asks.

"Middle school I think." I say. "I started massaging Toby after her games and we did it until she went off to college."

"I missed this." Toby says.

"Me too Toby." I say.

"When and why did you start calling Tobin Toby?" Kelley questions.

"She always has." Toby says.

"I actually don't know why." I say. "I think I had difficulties as a child saying Tobin so I just stuck with Toby."

For the next thirty minutes I focus on working Toby's knot's out of her legs and back then I wipe off the excess oil.

"All done." I say then move off my cousin.

"Thanks." Toby says and gets off the bed.

"Well we'll leave you two to your own devices." Christen says then she kisses my head. "Thanks for the massage Jordyn."

"You're welcome." I say then Toby kisses my head.

"Thanks Bubba." Toby says. "See you in the morning."

"Bye Toby." I say then I watch my cousin leave the room.

Once my cousin leaves the room I look at my girlfriend.

"Ready for your massage?" I ask.

"Mhmm." Kelley says then she gets off our bed and takes her shirt off.

Kelley lays on the bed as I put massage oils on my hands then I sit on her butt and start my massage.

An hour later I finish my massage so Kelley takes a shower then the two of us and Shadow cuddle in bed.

"Thank you for that." Kelley says then she kisses my head. "That was the best massage

"You know I think I missed a spot in your massage." I say as trace Kelley's abs while looking at her.

"What spot would that be?" Kelley questions

"Your lips."

- - - - -

"How was that not your goal?" I ask as I wait with my cousin in her locker.

The girls just got done playing Sweden in their last group game and apparently the goal Toby scored in their 2-0 win was an own goal.

"I don't know Bubba." Toby says. "We won so that's all that matters."

"Still shoulda been your goal."

When the bus opens a few minutes later I walk to the bus with Toby and Christen and sit in Kelley and I's row. A few moments later my beautiful red head sits down next to me then she pecks my lips. I then lay my head on Kelley's shoulder as the bus takes us back to the hotel. Once at the hotel I head up to Kelley and I's room while she and the girls that played do recovery.

When I get in our room I take my clothes off then head to the shower and take a long shower. Once I'm clean and sweet smelling I get out of the shower, dry off, then take off my make up.

"Ah shit." I mumble when I realize I forgot clothes.

I debate for a while on what to do, but I end up walking nude into the room to get my clothes.

"Well hello there." Kelley says.

"KELLEY." I shriek then cover my self. "Don't look."

"Sorry." Kelley says then she quickly covers her eyes with a pillow.

I quickly grab my sleep clothes then I return to the bathroom and lock the door.

"Fuck." I mumble then try not to cry as I put my sleep clothes on.

After I'm clothed I shuffle out of the room and keep my head down. I put my dirty clothes away then grab Shadow and get in bed. Once I'm in bed I turn away from Kelley and put my back to her.

"Baby." Kelley softly says then she wraps an arm around me and pulls me into her.

Kelley then intertwines our hands and strokes my hand with her thumb while she kisses my exposed shoulder.

"Can you talk to me princess?" Kelley questions.

I shake my head no.

"Can you roll over and let me see you at least?" Kelley asks.

I sigh then roll over and face my right back.

"There she is." Kelley says with a smile then her smile turns into a frown. "What's wrong Bunny?"

"I didn't want you to see my body yet Peaches." I mumble.

"I respect that, but can you tell me why so maybe we can talk through it?"

"I'm not pretty." I mumble.

"Jordyn you are the most beautiful woman in the world." Kelley says then she grabs her phone and shows me her lock screen. "Who's that?"

"Me and you on a date." I say.

"And do you know why I have this picture as my home screen and my lock screen?" Kelley asks and I shake my head no. "Because I want everyone who holds my phone to know that I'm taken by the most beautiful woman in the world."

Kelley then pulls me even closer to her so I wrap my arms around her while I keep my head in her chest.

"Jordyn Addison Heath you are the most beautiful human in the world and I promise you I will spend every waking moment of my life making sure you know just how beautiful you are."