45

Jordyn's POV

"What to wear today?" I mumble as I dry off in Kelley and I's hotel room.

Once I decide on what to wear I put on my clothes then I kinda get lost thinking about all the stuff I have to do today.

"Jordyn." A voice says and someone lays a hand on my shoulder.

I jump and turn around and push the person, not thinking who it is, to get them off of me.

When I realize who it is I see Kelley on the floor holding her hip so I run out of the room and go bang on the closest door.

"Jordyn what's wrong?" Ash asks.

"Help Kelley." I say and point to my room.

Ash and Ali run into my room and check on Kelley.

I, on the other hand, run to Toby's room and knock on the door. When she opens the door I run into her room, sit in the corner, hug my knees and rock back and forth.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" Christen asks, but I don't answer.

"What's going on?" I hear Becky ask.

I guess she heard the commotion and saw me running.

"I don't know. Jordyn just knocked on the door and then ran into the room and has been doing that ever since and she keeps repeating I'm so sorry over and over again." Toby says.

"Hey where's..." Ash says then I guess she finally sees me. "Keep her here. I'll be back."

Ash then leaves the room and returns a few minutes later with Kelley and Ali.

Kelley comes over and squats in front of me.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me." I say and keep rocking back and forth.

"Jordyn I need you to calm down." Kelley says. 

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

"I'm going to put my hands on your face now okay?"

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

Kelley then puts her hands on my face which makes me tense for a second then relax into her touch.

"Baby I need you to slow your breathing down."

"I'm so sorry."

"Babygirl I'm fine."

"I hurt you." I say then look at the ground.

Kelley then cups my face making me look at her

"Jordyn I'm fine." Kelley says. "It's just a stinger."

"I still hurt you." I mumble.

"I'm fine." Kelley says. "Can I carry you back to the room so we can talk?"

I nod then Kelley picks me up Bridal style and carries me back to the room.

Once in our room we talk for a little bit until Kelley has to leave for training.

"Do you wanna stay here or go with me to training?" Kelley asks as she gets her stuff ready.

"I wanna stay here." I mumble.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay here while we have training?" Kelley asks and I nod.

Kelley nods then she leans down and kisses my head.