20

Jordyn's POV

"Alright let's go to dinner." Kelley says then we head down to the lobby.

Kelley, myself, and the rest of the team are in Philly ahead of the first game against Portugal.

Tonight we have the night off so Kelley and I are going on a triple date with Ash, Ali, Christen, and Toby to a fancy restaurant.

Once in the lobby Kelley and I wait for the other couples to come down.

"I don't think i've ever seen you in a dress." I say as I ogle Kelley.

Kelley's wearing a very very sexy dark blue dress.

"Do you like it?" Kelley asks.

"Very much so." I admit. "You look beautiful."

"As do you." Kelley says then she pecks my lips. "Truthfully you look like a walking goddess in that dress."

I was stuck between a red dress and a gold dress so I had Kelley choose and she chose the gold dress.

"Peaches." I mumble while blushing.

"Well Damn Jordyn." Someone says so I turn around and see the other couples walking towards us.

"What?" I question.

"You look stunning." Ali says.

"Thank you." I say. "So do all of you."

"You ready to go bubba?" Toby questions then she kisses my head.

"Mhmm." I say then I grab Kelley's hand.

The 6 of us leave the hotel, get in a car with myself sitting in Kelley's lap, then we head to the restaurant. Once at the restaurant we park before we head inside then a man leads us to the reserved booth. Once at the booth Kelley slides in first, followed by myself, then Toby sits next to me.

On the other side of the booth Krashlyn sit together then Christen sits on the outside.

"What do you want babygirl?" Kelley asks as we look over the menu.

I point out what I want then I wait around as Kelley orders my food and drink.

Once the waiter leaves Kelley kisses my head then she rests one of her hands on my thigh.

"You okay?" Kelley whispers. "You've been quiet tonight."

"I just wish I could be able to trust people enough to order my own food."

"You're working on trusting people Jordyn." Kelley says. "And I don't mind ordering your food."

"I know." I mumble. "I just wish I didn't have to rely on you for everything."

"You can always rely on me Jordyn." Kelley says.

"Ooh food." Ash says as our food arrives.

After our food is set in front of us all of us start eating while we converse. When we finish eating we pay then we get back into the car and head back to the hotel. Once back at the hotel we park then head to the elevators and take them up to our rooms.

"Welp." Kelley says when the elevator reaches our floor. "This is us."

I got Kelley and I room away from the team so we could be alone and have some sexy time.

"Have a goodnight guys." Ali says as Kelley and I step off the elevator.

"You too." I say and wave as the door closes.

After the elevator door closes Kelley leads me down the hall to our room then she opens the door and lets me walk in first.

"Kelley?" I say as Kelley locks the door.

"Yeah?" My girlfriend says.

"You know how you were the top in Utah?" I question and Kelley nods. "Well I was thinking I could try and make love to you."

"Alright..but I don't want you to make love to me." Kelley says causing me to look at her confused

Kelley then leans close to my ear and nips at it a bit.

"I want you to fuck me senseless." Kelley seductively whispers.

I smash my lips onto Kelley's and pick her up causing her to wrap her legs around me then I take her to the bed. As we get to the bed I stop and unzip the back of Kelley's dress causing it to fall to around her waist. My hand then makes it to the clasp of Kelley's bra and I easily unclasp it before I throw it somewhere in the room.

Once Kelley's top half is nude I lay her down on the bed and kiss down the valley of her boobs then kiss all the way to her waist were the dress is sitting. I pull the dress off alerting me that Kelley didn't wear underwear. I unzip and get out of my dress leaving me nude then I look at my girl in all her glory as I kneel in-between her legs.

As I'm doing this Kelley goes to cover her self up so I hold her hands down.

"Don't." I say and her eyes snap to mine and I see the love, lust, and desire in her eyes. "You're beautiful."

I kiss my way up Kelley's legs to her core and suck on her folds making her moan and arch her back.

"Baby...please...I need you." Kelley says as she tangles her hands in my hair.

My girlfriend then pushes my face closer to her center and I see her core glistening.

"Hmmm...you're so wet Kelley." I say against her lips making her moan.

"Only for you baby" Kelley says as I kiss around her lips.

I kiss Kelley's inner thigh one last time then I move to her core. I then suck on her clit for a little bit before I move to her pussy and insert my tongue making her body tense for a second.

"Fuck Jordyn." She moans as I hit her g-spot with my tongue.

I keep the speed of my tongue strokes the same making Kelley moan and groan which is hot as fuck.

"Baby...don't stop...I'm Close" Kelley says making me stop and smirk at her.

Kelley then groans and looks down at me.

"I got you Peaches..."I say

I then kiss my way back up Kelley's body then I kiss and suck on her neck as my hands run down her body. Once my hands reach the holy grail I slide two fingers into her making her moan and start clawing my back.

"Baby....I need more baby" Kelley moans into my ear making me add a third finger as she kisses me.

I then curl all my fingers inside her making her throw her head back into the pillow.

"Oh f-f-f-fuck." Kelley moans with her eyes shut as I hit her g-spot repeatedly.

"Kelley open your eyes." I request.

Kelley's eyes immediately shoot open so I stare at her as I pump my fingers in and out of her.

"Cum for me Kelley..." I say into her ear then I tug on it. "I want the whole world to know my name."

"Oh f-f-fuck..." Kelley moans as her body starts to shake.

I continue to fuck my girl while I mark her neck.

"JORDYNNN" Kelley moans as she coats my hand with her juices.

Seeing Kelley cum is the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

I help Kelley ride out her high as she let out small moans and whimpers while I slow down my thrusts.

Once Kelley has came down from her high I slowly slide my fingers out of her making her groan. Kelley looks up at me as I suck off her juices from my fingers and let my eyes devour my naked girlfriend.

"Did you like that Jordyn?" Kelley questions as I hover over her.

"I did." I say and kiss my right back then I smile at her. "I really really did."

"Good." Kelley says then she quickly switches positions so I'm under her. "Now let me make you feel good babygirl."