15

Jordyn's POV

"Peaches I can't find your jersey." I say as I look through my bag.

"It's on the hanger baby." Kelley says then she wraps me in her arms. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." I say then I turn in my girlfriends arms and peck her lips. "Seriously I'm fine."

"Good." Kelley says then she tightly hugs me.

"Baby isn't your bus leaving soon?" I question.

"Shit your right." Kelley says.

My girlfriend quickly gathers her things then she pecks my lips.

"BYE BABE." Kelley yells as she runs out of the room.

"Dork." I mumble.

I finish getting ready for the match before I grab everything I need for the game then I leave the room and head down to the lobby to meet Kelley's family.

"Hi Jordyn." Kelley's Mom says.

"Hi Karen." I say and hug Kelley's Mom. "How are you?"

"I'm a nervous wreck." Kelley's Mom says as I hug the rest of the O'Hara's.

"How's Kelley?" Dan asks.

"She seemed pretty relaxed." I say as I feel eyes on me. "Is someone staring at me?"

"Tobin's family is looking at you." Erin says.

Toby has a family?

"Friends and Family let's go." Someone says then we all get on a bus and head to the stadium.

Once at the stadium we get seated then we watch the pre match stuff.

When the two teams head into the locker room Kelley looks up into the friends and family section so I sneakily wave to my girlfriend to catch her attention. Kelley eventually sees me causing her to smile which causes me to smile. I then blow Kelley a kiss and watch as she catches it and puts it to her lips before she heads into the locker room.

"You two are so cute." Karen says from the seat next to me.

I'm sitting in-between Karen and Erin.

"Thanks." I mumble as the teams come back onto the field to do the pre match stuff.

Once the anthems are over the game gets started so I focus on my cousin and Kelley.

Minutes before the first half ends Kelley and some Dutch lady go up for a header and they hit heads causing my girlfriend to go down in a heap.

"Oh my god." Dan says as everyone stands up.

"Peaches?" I mumble as I watch the trainers tend to my girlfriend.

The trainers lead my girlfriend off the field and look her over then they let her back on the field. Moments later the halftime whistle blows so the trainers take Kelley into the locker room to look at her.

15 long minutes later the teams come out onto the field and I watch Kelley sulk while walking to the bench then I look at Toby

"She's fine." Toby mouths. "They just took her out for precautions."

I breathe a sigh of relief then nod and say thank you before I turn to Kelley's family.

"My cousin said Kelley's fine and they just took her out for precautions." I say.

"Thank fuck." Dan mumbles as the game resumes.

The second half goes by very quickly and when the final whistle blows the girls on the bench explode onto the field to celebrate their 2-0 win and the fact that they are repeat champions.

While the girls are celebrating I see JJ talkin to Kelley and it seems like a very important conversation. I then watch as all 22 of Kelley's teammates hug her before they all come over to the friends and family area.

As the team is coming over towards the friends and family area I see Kelley sprinting towards me.

"Hey babe." I say as Kelley stands on a chair.

"Hey." My girlfriend says and smiles at me then she cups my face. "Can I kiss you?"

"Kiss me." I say then Kelley smiles and brings me into a passionate kiss.

Kelley and I kiss for a while then, when we come up for air, I ghost my lips over my girlfriends ear.

"I know that was big step for you and I'm so proud of you Kelley." I say then peck my girlfriends lips. "Go enjoy your celebration, but not to much because I have a special surprise for you waiting back in the room."

"You got it Bunny." Kelley says then she pecks my lips one last time.

Kelley hugs her family then she heads into the locker room while we head back to the buses. The buses take us back to the hotel so I hug Kelley's family then I head up to Kelley and I's room. Once in our room I grab the surprise I got for Kelley then I head to the bathroom to shower.

Yesterday while Kelley and the team were training and doing media stuff I went a lingerie store to get a surprise for Kelley. It was either going to be a celebratory lap dance or an i'm sorry let me cheer you up lap dance and thankfully it was the first option.

I'm kinda nervous to do this for Kelley, but I know she won't judge me for the way my body looks.

I really hope Kelley likes it.

Once I've finished showering I get out, dry off, then get ready.

"Kelley." I say from the bathroom when I hear the door open.

"Yes Bunny?" Kelley says as I clasp my bra on.

"Before we go to the after Party I wanna show you something so please sit on the bed." I request as I finish making myself look sexy.

"Okay.........I'm sitting on the bed now." Kelley says so I give myself a last second pep talk.

Once I've psyched myself up I grab my phone then come out of the bathroom.

"Holy shit." Kelley says as she takes in my lingerie. "Wh-What's going on?"

"I think my beautiful World Cup winner deserves a reward no?" I question as I stand in-between my girlfriends legs.

"Um...uh...sure." Kelley says as her eyes roam my body.

I smirk at my girlfriend then press play on my phone and let the music flood the room.

"Relax Peaches." I seductively say as I straddle my girlfriend. "Relax and enjoy the show."