25

Jordyn's POV

"Do I look okay?" I ask as I stare at my white dress in the mirror.

"You look beautiful Jordyn." Kelley says as she buttons some of her shirt.

Kelley got invited to a Halloween party tonight and she's taking me as her date. The two of us are dressing up as Romeo and Juliet, but not Shakespeare Romeo and Juliet. We're going as Romeo and Juliet from the 1996 movie of the same name.

And if I do say so my self Kelley looks very very sexy in her button up.

"You won't leave my side tonight right?" I question.

"I'll be with you all night baby." Kelley says as she wraps her arms around me. "You're so beautiful Jordyn."

"You look very sexy tonight." I say then turn in my girlfriends arms.

"Thank you." Kelley says then she pecks my lips. "Ready to go?"

"Mhmm." I say then Kelley and I grab our things.

Once Kelley and I have our things we head down to the lobby, get in the waiting car, then we're driven to the Halloween party place.

While we're heading to our destination Kelley rests her left hand on my right thigh then I rest my head on her shoulder.

"I love you." Kelley says then she kisses my head.

"I love you too Peaches." I admit.

Kelley and I have doing a lot better this past week and I can see her trying to take both of us into account when she says or does anything which is all I could ask for.

Kelley's also been teasing me all week so I hope we have some sexy time tonight.

"We're here babygirl." Kelley says.

After the car stops Kelley and I get out of the car then we walk into the party.

Once in the party Kelley and I grab some drinks then we head to the picture are to get some professional photo's done.

As we're taking pictures I feel Kelley rest her hand on my ass.

"Like what ya feel?" I question as I slip my hand in-between the buttons of Kelley's shirt and rest my fingers on her abs.

"Love what I feel baby." Kelley says and squeezes my ass.

"Keep touching me like that and we're gonna have to find somewhere private."

"And why would that be?" Kelley questions.

I smirk at my girlfriend then lean forward and ghost my lips over Kelley's ears.

"If you be good for the rest of the night then I'll moan your name as you make love to me."

- - - - -

Me: Can you and Christen come to me and Kelley's room? I need to speak to the both of you.

Toby: We're on the way

A couple minutes later Toby and Christen come into the room and sit on the opposite bed from me and Kelley.

"So what's up?" Toby asks.

"Um US Soccer want me to do a Youtube series with some of you girls for videos."

"Well it's your choice since it's on your channel."

"That's the thing. They want it to be on their channel."

"Are they going to pay you?" Toby asks and I stay quiet.