32

Jordyn's POV

"BUNNY?" Kelley shouts from somewhere in our home

"ART ROOM." I shout as I put my paint palette down on my desk.

"UGH." Kelley groans as she walks in the room. "I'm so bored."

"Well what can I do to cure your boredom?" I ask then Kelley sits down on my lap.

"I don't know." Kelley says and pouts.

"Well I can take pictures of you wearing your SheBelieves medal." I say.

"We already did that."

"But I was thinking that the only thing you'd be wearing is your medal."

"Oh...I'm down as long as your the model."

"I think that can be arranged." I say with a smirk then I remember something. "But we'd have to wait for my camera to charge...and that may be a while."

"So what do we do in the mean time?" Kelley asks then I get an idea.

"Lemme paint on you." I say.

"What do you mean paint me?"

"You lay on the floor or the couch and I use your back as my canvas." I say then I give Kelley my best puppy dog eyes. "Please Peaches."

"Okay." Kelley says with a smile.

"Yay." I say with a smile before I peck Kelley's lips then I help her out of her shirt.

Once Kelley is shirtless she takes off my shirt then she removes her bra.

"You didn't wear a bra?" Kelley asks.

"I don't know why you did." I say. "I haven't since we started all of this."

"Good to know." Kelley says with a smirk causing me to roll my eyes.

"Go lay down please." I say. "And take your pants and underwear off

"Okay." Kelley says then she gets off my lap.

While Kelley grabs a sheet and lays down, I get out all the paints I want then I take my sweatpants and underwear off before I put the paints onto a new palette. After my paints are ready I grab a new paintbrush then I walk over to Kelley and straddle her nude butt.

"Need anything?" I ask.

"I'm fine." Kelley says.

"Okay." I say as I get my paint brush ready. "This is probably gonna be a little cold."

"I'm ready." Kelley says so I start painting on her back. "Holy shit you weren't kidding."

"Hopefully it'll get better soon." I say then I get to work.

Kelley and I talk about a bunch of random things while I paint on her back.

We talk about food, netflix shows we wanna watch, soccer, and other random things.

"Hey Kelley?" I question as I add some white to my painting.

"Yeah Babygirl?" Kelley says causing my stomach to get all fuzzy.

I love it when Kelley calls me babygirl.

"Do you want Kids?"

"I do."

"How many?"

"At least 2." My red head says then she tilts her head to one side and looks at me. "What about you? Do you want kids?"

"I'd love to have a couple little O'Hara babies running around our home." I say.

"O'Hara Babies?" Kelley questions. "Does that mean what I think it means?"