37

Jordyn's POV

"Are you sure Jordyn?"

"I'm sure Toby." I say. "I've got some pizza on the way, a bottle of wine to drink, and I've got some painting to do while I watch your game tonight."

Toby's club team plays Kelley's club team today in Portland.

"Okay Bubba." Toby says. "I love you and I'll see you after the game for the party."

Tonights the final game of the season so Kelley and I are hosting both Kelley's club team and Toby's club team at our host for a pool party before everyone heads off for the international break.

After the international break the playoffs happen and I have no clue who the playoff teams are.

"I love you Toby." I say. "I'll see you later."

Toby and I hang up right as the doorbell rings so I grab some money then head to the door and open it. Once the door is open the pizza dude hands me my pizza, I pay him, then he leaves. After the dude leaves I lock the door, head to the kitchen, grab a corkscrew, then I head up to my art room.

When I get into my art room I put my pizza on the table in the middle of the room then I turn on the tv and turn the tv to the game.

While the team line ups are being shown I put on my painting apron then I get out the paints I'll need.

Once I have everything I need, I open my bottle of wine then I sit down at the table and have dinner while watching the game.

After I finish my pizza I head into the ensuite, wash my hands, then I return to the art room and start painting while periodically watching the game.

Like always, I get lost while painting and focus completely on the task at hand.

"BUNNY." I hear a voice that sounds like Kelley yell.

"Kelley?" I mumble then I walk out of my art room and walk to the railing that overlooks the first floor of our home. "Kelley?"

"Hi Bunny." Kelley says with a smile as she looks up at me from the first floor.

"What are you doing home?"

"Games over Princess."

"Oh."

"Get lost painting again?" Kelley questions as she climbs the stairs.

"Maybe." I say as Kelley reaches the second floor.

Once Kelley is on the second floor she walks over to me, picks me up, spins me around, then kisses me.

"Hi." Kelley whispers as she sets me down.

"Hi." I say then I grab Kelley's hand. "I wanna show you my new painting."

"Lead the way beautiful." Kelley says then I lead her into the art room.

"It's you." I say as I point to the newest edition on the wall in my art room.

"Okay Seriously." Kelley says. "How are you so good at painting...I mean this squirrel looks life like."

I painted a squirrel holding a peach onto the wall.

"I don't know." I say.

"Have you decided what you wanna do with this room once you're done decorating the wall?" Kelley questions.

"It's gonna be our kids nursery." I say.

"Kids?" Kelley questions with a smile.

"Yep." I say. "It's one door down from our bedroom so we can get here fast if our kids need us."

"Wait wait wait." Kelley says then she looks at me. "Kids?"

"Not now." I say. "But yes I want kids."

"I mean we could start trying now." Kelley says with a smirk.

"Well first off neither of us has the equipment to make that happen." I say. "And secondly we have guests coming over so no we will not be having sex."

"Aww." Kelley mumbles.

"Later." I say. "Now go shower and get changed."

"Yes dear." Kelley mumbles then she heads to our bedroom.

After I'm alone I clean up everything, wash my paint stuff, put it out to dry, then I head to my bedroom to get dressed. Once I had everything I head to the closet, take off my clothes, put on my new aqua blue bikini, then I put on one of Kelley's short sleeve Columbia PFG shirt and a pair of her swim trunks.

After I'm dressed I gather my dirty clothes and put them in the dirty clothes hamper then I walk back into Kelley and I's bedroom.

"Need some help?" I question when I see Kelley buttoning up her short sleeve Columbia PFG shirt.

"Yes please." Kelley says then I finish buttoning up her shirt.

"We're gonna leave this open." I say. "I wanna see your abs.

"Alright Bunny." Kelley says then she wraps her arms around me and rests her hands on my butt. 

"You know your hair changes color a lot." I say as I rake my finger through Kelley's hair.

"Really?" Kelley questions as she squeezes my ass.

"At least in my eyes." I say. "Some days it's red, some days it's dark red, and some days it's brown."

"I never noticed that." Kelley says.

"Well they're all pretty so who cares." I say then the doorbell rings.

"Welp." Kelley says. "Let's go throw a party."

- - - - -

"This is us." Kelley says then she opens the door to our hotel room in LA.

Kelley has a national team camp and the first game of the October camp is in LA so that's where we are.

This camp is also the first camp that the team have had since the SheBelieves Cup camp back in March so it'll be the first time I've seen the girls who couldn't make it to my funeral.

"Ooh." I say as we walk into our hotel room. "We gotta suite."

"We should probably unpack before your mobbed by the girls." Kelley says.

"Okay." I say then we start unpacking.

After Kelley and I are finished unpacking, we grab what we need for dinner tonight then we head down to the meal room.

"JORDYN." Someone yells then moments later I'm in the middle of a big group hug.

"Can't...breathe." I say then everyone steps back.

"You can hug her later." Kelley says. "But for now let her eat."

Everyone nods then Kelley and I get our food and sit down at a table with Ash, Ali, Toby, Christen, Alex, Baby Carrasco, and Allie.

"So" Ash says as she looks at Toby and Christen. "You two ready for tomorrow?"