Chapter 1

Forever Yours
by AyshaSamira
Wattpad @Ayshasamira

Thank you for reading this story
I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoyed He Lives in me......

Thank you for the love and support enjoy This book...

Dedicated to He lives in me Fans....

I am sitting all by myself,in silence with heartache...
My heart is grieving and my eyes are wet,it seems as if the worlds anguish has enveloped me...

Oh my beloved my most loved one!
Thought of you keep coming to me
Wrecking havoc in my heart and soul
I am shaking and shuddering
In the downpour of distress showering on me-A book for the Muslim bride

I was reading this and weeping I lost my Dad now my grandparents....

Epilogue,
Hajiya Rahama y would you say that,since Hussaini's demise I asked you to marry me and you refused bluntly you got married and now you want to take Khadijatu to Riyadh .....

Alhaji Hassan ayi mana hakuri,You know my husband works with the foreign affairs we are going for some work just 3years....

I just thought after her grandparents demise she would be a little out of the way and you can't heal in thesame environment that made you sick and just three years ne her course is also three years......

So you see she is in her 100lvl and she can graduate at Riyadh real quick and I promise I will bring her back then....

Hmm!Hajiya Rahama you don't want to stay apart from Khadijatu,what if from there akayi ma mijin ki transfer?

Alhaji Hassan insha Allah hakan baze faru ba don't just worry I will return Khadijama to you....

No problem but please as soon as she graduates ki bani khadijatu ita nake gani kaman Hussainina,Alhaji Hassan as soon as we come back insha Allah....

Ohk then you promised to bring back Khadijatu after her graduation kenan?Insha Allah and from then zata koma hannunka har abada....

But Ina so dai Maganar nan ki boye ta fa Bana so Kowa ya Sani se fa Idan ita Khadijatu ce ta ce tana sonsa....

Aww wai about him wai?Kalas ba wanda zaiji amma dai kasan choice din Hussain ne he betrothed her to him since birth.....

I know amma ai Khadijatu a bar tausayi ce,she lost her father since she was 10 now she lost her grandparents all at once,so she must be traumatized gwanda mu bari ta zaba....

Alhaji Idan tace cikin su Rashid take so fa kaga zafa a saba ma Hussain alkawarinsa...

He sight! they were young and basu ma san anayi ba let them just go and do what they want amma if sun daidaita kansu shikenan.......

To amma dai Alhaji I will like it if you do what Alhaji Hussain wishes pushing aside Kubras feelings.....

After 4 years......

The deer and the antelope were playing i was enjoying watching the movie,Yar albarka so you are here watching,Eh Mama laqad aintahayat min altahii (i have finished cooking)so i thought of mushahada(watching).....