Chapter 13

💞💞💞💞FOREVER YOURS 💞💞💞💞By AyshaSamira
Chapter 13........
Wattpad@Ayshasamira
Twitter @Scarlet_Samie

We went inside i helped him undress we ate dinner and cuddled up,he switched his phone off and we slept off...

The next morning he woke up before me,i met him in the living room downstairs,Baby kin tashi,i nodded....

Yayana y are you awake this early?I went to check the other house ne something need to be fixed.....

Yaa Abbana i beat my chest with my hand tomorrow we are not sleeping together kenan?

He closed his eyes and gestured at me to come with his hands he engulfed me into a warm hug,don't cry Khadijana mana uhm,Yayana 7 days fa hmmm!

I started crying
uncontrollably,Khadijana please don't cry mana,i stood up and went to the kitchen prepared breakfast and ignored him....

He kept consoling me but i ignored him we did all the work together i set the table and went upstairs I freshened up,he came in all dressed up..

Baby talk to me please,yau Friday fa if na mutu fa Baby i am not feeling fine fa,before he could finish i caressed his face,Yaa what's wrong with you?

I was feeling restless i love him,you are upset with me do you think i will be alright,i smiled uhm then made him sit i kissed him it was a passionate kiss....

His eyes turned red,Yaya breakfast is ready,do you think there is anything that is better than you in this world?

I need you right now not the food,i inhaled deeply and gave him what he needs...

We freshened up and laid in the living room watching,Khadijana i love it when you wear English wears,i smiled and Yaya you look good in everything...

My phone was ringing it was Kausar so I picked up,Matar Yayanta tune in to STV they are interviewing The Favourite,don't tell me the Favourite SADAUKI,(The Star of the Novel He lives in me by Ayshasamira W)i yelled ohk a minute..

I snatched the remote from his hand and tune in,his face flash through the screen,awwn Yaa Abbaty was motionless,Yaa Abbaty the Favourite Sadauki...

Ohh his beautiful wife Noor Janan,with his agaped mouth he looked at me,Khadijana what is going on?Kausar called and he picked up...

Kausar kin haukatamun mata,Yaa Abbaty you know we like the Favourite and his wife,hmmm ok,he dropped the call and looked at me,my whole attention was on tv.....

Khadijana in tafi dinner din?I didn't know when i hugged him haba My love,he smiled I promise one day i will take you to The Favourites house.....

Da gaske Yaya?he nodded only if kin kwantar da hankalinki,i pouted they are looking so cute Yaya,you knew Ahmad Sadauki?

Yes Khalillulah his cousin is my very good friend,and i monitored Ahmad in Saudi German so we became very close friends he is nice...

Yaa Abbaty did you attend his wedding?Yes i went there let me show you the pictures he swiped his phone and OMG!Favourite Sadauki and Khalillullah,with Yaa Abbaty.....

Did you see Ayshe?I did not attend the dinner,i only went to the wedding from sokoto we came back to kano,awwwn thank God you did not go there to see the wealthy slay queens...

Baby kin cika kishi fa,uhm nidai ai na shiga 3 na,wallahi Yaya ina masifar sonka ne,Not as much as i love you he joined our lips and started kissing

Khadijana he whispered please be patient kinji?I nodded i was too weak to reply we made love and freshened up he went to the mosque...

When he came back he switched off his phone and we slept the whole afternoon,i know Yaa Abbaty is trying to make me feel alright he tried to make me forget...