Chapter 5

💞💞💞💞FOREVER YOURS 💞💞💞💞By AyshaSamira
Chapter 5.....
Wattpad@Ayshasamira
Twitter @Scarlet_Samie....

Assalamu Alaikum,wa'alaikumussalam Abbaty,come in,Sannu da hutawa Daddy,sannu Abbaty yauwa sit down...

Daddy i want to discuss something important with you,oh ok i am all ears Abbaty

Daddy please i want you to give me your daughters hand in marriage...
Abbaty do i have a daughter that is not your blood sister?Daddy was smirking

But perhaps which of my daughters it must be one of the cousins right?He smiled,Daddy it is your daughter Khadijatu...

Daddy widened his eyes in suprise is Abbaty reading minds he always wants her to marry Abbaty inorder to fulfill her Fathers wish his twin brother but they dont get along even though you can see the love Abbaty has for her but faking to hate her..

Daddy i hope i did not offend you in anyway,no Abbaty but naga Khadijatu tafi shakuwa da Abdulrashid i thought they were in love....

No not at all they are not in love Daddy i love her and please Daddy keep it a secret i am waiting for the right time to tell her but i want to marry her....

Well,Abbaty i will talk to your mother about it i can't take the decision in a haste,i will call her right away for you Daddy Yaa Allah!Haba Daddy,She salamed and came in...

Daddy kai da Abbana ne keta hira haka,eh gaya nan fa yana son magana damu.....

Daddy told Hajiya everything and she inhaled deeply,Abbaty do you think you can take care of Khadijatu?

If you can then i am very happy because i know that you love her,and you can take care of her for us...

Abbaty i will not conclude untill i ask her,because i don't want her to do things for us,but Abbaty till she consent i will call her and ask her .....

Ohk Daddy thank you very much,but Daddy you will ask her now let me know what i am upto right?

Both Hajiya and Alhaji laughed at his curiosity,don't worry Abbaty everything will be alright mudai kawai ba zamuyi mata auren dole ba thats it...

So mend your ways se ka je ka nemo soyayyar Khadija dan wallahi ni Idan tace Rashid take so a bata Rashid dan Allah Alhaji...

Haba Mum dan Allah ki daina cewa hakan,wanne irin Rashid kuma,
Hajiya was laughing at him....

Ok Mum and Dad good night he stood up,Abbaty Zan baka dama Kaje ka nemo soyayyar Khadijama kaji ko?

To Daddy he was finding it difficult to walk,i was still his maid doing all the work for him,cooking and cleaning,he never changed....

Finally i requested Daddy to please let me go and spend time with my Mum and he consent but only a week....

I spent 7 days but the suprising thing is i missed Abbaty's nagging and work,i smile when I am alone when i remember him my Mr Unknown we are still in touch Kausar met me there in Kaduna....

Kausar wai kinsan ba yanda banyi da Abdulrazak Unknown dinnan yazo mu hadu yaki duk abu ya dameni I just want to see him once fa...

Hmm!Yo ai ni Deejama kawai na bar wa raina cewa da Aljani kike soyayya wannan masifa har Ina mutum yaki a hadu haba....

Hmm!Yauwa kullum Idan Abbatyn ya kira sai ya tambaya Ina Khadijatu,we both laughed eh mana House girl dinsa....

I called Ayshe kawar sirri, urid 'an 'akhbaruk. 'ant sirana(I need to tell you a secret)Khadijama 'atamanaa 'an takun bikhayr(I hope you are alright)...