I am Out

I wake up around 7 am and I open my eyes and I see a little ball of Kyra. I smile at the sight. The events of last night rush my head and I smile at the thoughts. Kyra starts to stir around. She rubs her eyes and looks up "Good morning Teagan" she says sleepily "Morning" I say and place a gentle kiss on her forehead. She smiles at the small gesture. I pull her into a hug and we lay there for a while. Kyra's stomach grumbles and I chuckle "is the princess hungry?" I ask and she smiles. "Yeah, yeah she is.." She says. "Well lets get up and get changed and we can go get something to eat. Maybe Porch and Parlour?" When I mention Porch and Parlour I swear Kyra jumped up. "I love Porchies! Please can we go! Please!" she asks "Yes we can go." I say grinning at the little 17 year old child. She gets out of bed and goes to change. I get up and throw on a white Nike top and black Nike shorts. I throw on a hat and tie my hair in a messy bun. Kyra comes out in a red crop top with black high waisted shorts and back checkered vans. We pack our bags with our kits and everything we need for media day and head over to Porch and Parlour.

We arrive and go inside the coffee shop and go inside. We order our drinks and acai bowls and went to sit outside. "Are you ready for media day?" I ask Kyra. "Yeah, I am actually really happy." She says taking a sip of her coffee. I want to ask Kyra out but I do not want to ruin our friendship. "So Teagan how has life down under been?" Kyra asks. "It had actually been amazing. I love it here. The people are so kind and the waves are incredible. Speaking of which do you want to go surfing tonight?" I ask the brown haired girl in front of me. "Yeah I would love to." Kyra says with a grin. We finish our coffee and food and head to media day.

We arrive at media day and all goes well I did a few interviews a lot of pictures and some stuff with Alyssa. I enjoy having my sister by my side. We are asked to do an interview and we both agree.

Hey guys my name is Teagan Sanchez and my name is Alyssa Sanchez.

'So how long have you guys been playing soccer?' 

We both started playing soccer at 3 years old.

"How fun. Why did you guys start playing soccer?"

Alyssa: "Our mom played soccer. She played soccer at Stanford University. When I was little she encouraged me to start playing.

Teagan: "I always saw Alyssa playing and ever since I was little I always wanted to be just like her when I was little. So I joined soccer.

" What made you guys both come to the W-league?'

Well we both wanted a fresh start from the United States and Australia is an amazing country with an amazing soccer program.

'Teagan, so we know you play soccer but you also are a professional surfer, how is that life." 

I love surfing. Surfing is something I do professionally and just to calm my mind . I have always loved the water and surfing is just fun.

We wrap up the interview after a few more questions and a game. Alyssa and I's day is over at media day. I gave Kyra my keys so she could get back to the house and I rode with Alyssa. "So Alyssa I need to ask/tell you something." she just nods her head so I continue "Um so for starters I am Lesbian." I say. Alyssa just looks at me and smiles "I know." she says "You knew? Anyways no time for that. I also want to ask Kyra out." I say. "Omg. Finally! You finally got the courage to do so. I have literally been waiting for forever for you to do so!" she says and I let out a light chuckle. "So is it okay if I do ask her out?" I ask my older sister she says sure and I smile widely "Yes, you can. But dont screw it up kid because I really like Kyra. She is an amazing girl with a sweet heart. She wouldn't hurt a bug. " She says as we pull up into our drive way. "I wont I promise." i say. Alyssa shifts un her seat to face me. "I have something to tell you too. So um Caitlin and I are dating." she says blushing like crazy. "Well I am happy for you. But you need to tone down your cheeks because right now you look like a tomato." I say and she slaps my shoulder and I just laugh.

Alyssa and I had lunch and she left to go visit Caitlin and I am just sitting upin my room when I hear the doorbell ring. I go downstairs and i open the door and it is Kyra. "Hey.' she says giving me a hug I whisper hey back and pull her tighter. We go upstairs to my room and Kyra plops herself down on my bed. "What is wrong?" I ask worryingly. "I am starving that is what is wrong." she says and I laugh. "What if we get dressed, go over to Bondi beach, eat something, and go surfing just the two of us." I suggest Kyra nods her head and says okay. We start getting dressed after about 25 minuets Kyra is finally ready. While she was getting dressed I was packing everything into my Jeep. "Ready?" I ask Kyra "Ready as I will ever be." she says and pecks my cheek as we walk out the door.