Nicole Webber

(Kyra's POV)

I was walking down the hallway with Mary. We were talking about soccer and how Sydney FC has recently taken interest in her and her sister. Mary and Cierra were extremely talented football players, the way they worked the field was crazy. We made it to our class which was biology and the teacher started talking about our up coming test. I was nervous for the test because it was half of our grade, but I knew if I stressed on it I would fail. I just had to stay calm. Our teacher was just about to start the lesson plan when the door opened and a girl walked in. I couldn't see her face but something about her made me feel like I knew her. I watched as she handed our teacher a paper. "Well students this is our new student Nicole Webber." she says. When she said that my heart sunk. I looked at the girl and we made eye contact. A smirk appeared on her face that infamous smirk. I glared at her and my bitch face set it. A face that really never came out. Nicole Webber is my ex girlfriend. Our breakup was messy and horrible. She lead me to attempt suicide. The relationship started off really well, better than I could have ever imagined. She would take me on dates, give me gifts, attend my soccer games, basically spoil the living life out of me. One night at a party she got really drunk and got aggressive with me. She beat me and left me at the party. My head was gashed and I had blood coming out of it. I had a broken nose and a black eye. I was found by my bestfriend Michal and he took me to the hospital. Ever since that day she was always very aggressive during sex, always being way too rough. She was also very demanding, if I was late to her house when she told me to be there I would get punished weather it was having multiple rounds of sex or her physically beating me. I tried to break up with her several times, but she had nude pictures of me that she took one time she drugged me. So I was scarred to leave. She cheated on me throughout our relationship too. Sometimes having 4 or 5 girls at one time. Finally after one beating and having sex 10 times one time because I talked back I was done. I told my parents about everything that had been happening and they took it to the police. She was put into Juvenile Jail for a year. Our family moved to Sydney and I started a whole new life. I had to go to therapy for the PTSD that I got from everything. I never spoke about the incident again, not even Teagan knows. 

I watched as Nicole took a seat on the other side of the classroom. I think Mary could tell I was a bit uneasy because she asked me if I was okay and I just said yes. Even tho I was scared memories were flooding my head of pass times. I just couldn't think straight. 

    The bell rung to dismiss the class and I darted out of the class so fast I left Mary behind. I went to the restroom and just looked at myself in the mirror. I was shaking and trembling. I rubbed my thumb over the scar I had on my wrist. I always tried to hide it, but whenever someone asked I always said it was from an injury from when I was little. I was starting to calm down when the door opened "Did you miss me baby girl?" I head a husky voice say. I froze and turned around. "What are you fucking doing here." I ask in a loud whisper. "That wasn't so nice of you baby. Be nice to me it has been two years since I last saw you, you pretty little thing." she says brushing her hand over mine I quickly pull mine back away from her. "One don't call me any names! I am not your 'Baby or baby girl' I am nothing when it comes to you. And for fucking sakes I don't miss you. I honestly was wishing you were rotting to death in your jail cell." I say with pure discuss in my voice. "Go to hell!" I say and walk out of the restroom.