Date Night

We pull into the parking lot and Kyra has a huge smile on her face. "I want to see every single animal! Please!" She says getting off of the car. " I didn't know I was taking a five year old child on a date." I say sarcastically. Kyra rolls her eyes and playfully punches my arm. She intertwines our fingers and gives my hand a gentle squeeze. We arrive at the front of the zoo and buy our tickets. We head inside and the zoo here is actually quite amazing. We start walking around and we see all the animals. Kyra is in love with the Kangaroos, but my personal favorite is the Gorillas. It is around 2:00 and I am starting t get hungry. "Hey babe do you want to grab something to eat?" I suggest. Kyra agrees to grab a bite so we head over to a little restaurant they have in the zoo. We go through the line and pick out what we want to eat.

(Time Skip)

I am sitting on my bed watching tv when Kyra comes out of the restroom dressed for our date. "Whoa." I accidently say to myself. She is wearing a black shirt that is tied in the front with high wasted blue jeans and some nude heels. Absolutely stunning.   

"You look so gorgeous baby

"You look so gorgeous baby." I say as I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her into a hug. "You don't look too bad yourself." she says and pecks me on the lips. "Thank you my love." I say. I quickly go to the restroom to look at myself one last time. I am wearing a white button up shirt with blue jeans. Casual but still dressed up ya know. I turn of the restroom light and head downstairs. "Ready?" I ask Kyra and she nods her head yes and we head out.

We have been driving for about 25 minuets because traffic is kind of heavy. Kyra has asked several times where we are going because I haven't told her, I want it to be special. We continue driving and we pull up to the restaurant. Kyra's eyes light up when she sees where we are going to have dinner. "Ready to go inside?" I ask while I take the keys out of the ignition. "Ye- yeah. Teagan this is a nice restaurant." She says in awe. I just smile. I get out of the car and go around it to open Kyra's door. She smiles at the small gesture. We walk into the Glenmore hotel and go up to the rooftop. Kyra has a smile on her face and it warms my heart. I walk up to the hostess and tell her I have a reservation under 'Sanchez' she leads us to our table which has a perfect view of the opera house in Sydney. Before we sit down Kyra pulls me into a kiss and whispers thank you. We sit and laugh, we talk about upcoming games and Kyra's first practice with the team tomorrow. Kyra is 17 so she has to attend school in order to play, so she enrolled in Matraville with me. We also talked to Alyssa and she told Kyra she could live with us which is amazing. Our waitress comes to take our drink order and we both get waters. She leaves us to it while she gets us waters. We start talking about my birthday which is coming up in like a week but we have an away game against Melbourne Victory. I have never been one to celebrate my birthday. Our waiter comes back with our waters and asks us what we want to eat. Kyra orders a Poke Bowl and I order a Mediterranean Salad. The waiter walks away and I look over to Kyra. She is looking at the view of the sunset. I take my phone out and take a picture of her, it will be my new lock screen. "Let's take a picture of us before the sun goes down." We walk to the glass railing and I ask a girl to take a picture of us and she agrees. I wrap my arm around the smaller girls waist and smile. The girl takes a few pictures of us and we thank her. Music is playing in the background and 'Sex' by EDEN comes on. Kyra starts singing and dancing in her seat which makes me laugh. I smile at the sight of the girl in front of me. She is perfect. Our food comes and we devour it. Kyra gave me a taste of her Poke Bowl and it was actually really good. We make small talk while eating we finish within 15 minuets or so. I ask Kyra if she wants desert and she says no. We decide to head home after our very eventful day. We drive home and listen to music, we sing at the top of our lungs to each song. I love moments like these the simple ones. After about a 25 minuet drive we arrive home. I walk inside and Alyssa and Caitlin are cuddled up on the couch watching some movie. "Hey guys! How was yall's date?" Alyssa asks. "It was delightful." Kyra says giving my hand a squeeze "Well I am glad you guys had fun. You guys can join us if you want we are watching the Lion King." Caitlin says we politely decline and head upstairs. 

After undressing and getting into comfortable clothes Kyra and I are cuddling in bed watching some crime show. I am trying my hardest to stay awake but I feel myself dozing off. Within minuets I am passed out.

Ask me questions down below!!!! Going to be doing a Q&A on the next chapter if there are questions. So PLEASE leave questions