not right

(Teagan's POV) -ONE WEEK LATER-

It honestly has been a rough week, with everything going on everyone has been stressed. Kyra has been the most stressed out, I mean if you saw the person who rapped you wouldn't you be worried. I have tried to be there for her, I hold her while she cries we talk about how she is feeling. It is just that right now is a hard time for her. I love her to death and I will do anything and everything for the girl. I would move mountains for her. I never want to loose her, I just have to give her time because that's really all she needs right now. Time and support.

Right now Alyssa, Caitlin, Kyra, and I are all driving to my surf practice. There are only 2 more weeks until the competition, but we are going to leave next week because we are going to visit the UCLA campus and also so I can get used to the waves in Cal. We pull up to the beach and I start getting my board off of the top of my jeep. We walk towards the beach. I start getting ready and the girls just sit on the beach. I go into the water and start training.

(Kyra's POV)

I sat there in silence watching Teagan surfing, everything has been different since I told them about Nicole. Teagan has been so supportive but I just feel like I have been stand of ish. It is like Teagan is fighting for me but I haven't been fighting for her. I love her, I know I do it is just something is not right. I feel like I am hurting her, all I want is the best for her and right now I don't feel like I am that. I watch as she glides effortlessly in the waters. I put my air pods un and turn on 'The Night We Met' By Lord Huron.

I am not the only traveler
Who has not repaid his debt
I've been searching for a trail to follow again
Take me back to the night we met.

I can't help but feel like I am not doing enough I think to myself.

And then I can tell myself
What the hell I'm supposed to do
And then I can tell myself
Not to ride along with you

I had all and then most of you
Some and now none of you
Take me back to the night we met
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
Haunted by the ghost of you
Oh, take me back to the night we met

'Am I hurting Teagan?'

When the night was full of terrors

And your eyes were filled with tears
When you had not touched me yet
Oh, take me back to the night we met

I had all and then most of you
Some and now none of you
Take me back to the night we met
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
Haunted by the ghost of you
Take me back to the night we met

I feel a tear fall down my face. I quickly wipe it. I don't know what to do anymore.