game day

*buzz buzz buzz*

'Turn that death machine off!' Kyra mumbles as our alarm goes off to let us know we need to go to school. I reach onto my nightstand and turn the alarm off. "Babe we have to get up. We need to go to school. Look you have a game today so we will go get breakfast before we go but you need to wake up." I said. "Ugh fine. Whatever!" she said as she pushed the covers off and got up to go into the shower. Kyra isn't a morning person at all, grumpier than grumpy. I get up and go into my closet and pull out a pair of black ripped jeans and a UCLA soccer shirt. Kyra gets out of the shower and puts on blue jeans and a black shirt with her Sydney FC jacket. I go into the restroom to brush my teeth and put my hair up. "Ready Teagan?" I hear Kyra ask and I head out. We get downstairs and are met by Alyssa she tells us bye and we leave.

We drive down the street until we hit this small juice shop. Kyra and I get off the car and head into the store. We wait in line for about 5 minuets when we get to the counter I order an Acai bowl with a bottle of orange juice and Kyra gets her usual. We sit down and once Kyra starts eating she becomes more awake. "I am super nervous for todays game." she says "You are going to do great! You are super talented! It is okay to be nervous but I will be in those stands cheering you on my love." I tell Kyra and she just gives me a smile "I am so lucky to have you in my life." She tells me and I just place my hand on her thigh. We finish eating and get into my jeep. We listen to all types of music before we arrive at school. When we get to school I give Kyra a quick kiss before we head in our different directions.

-later that day-                                                                                             

"Okay guys in two weeks-" my teacher starts saying but is interrupted by the bell ringing. I leave class and start heading to my Jeep. I see Kyra walking toward my Jeep and smile. She looks so gorgeous and her smile- don't even get me started. She approaches my Jeep and I walk behind her and hug her from behind "Are you ready?" I ask her. "More than ever! I am ready to CRUSH Perth Glory!!" she says and I laugh. We get in my Jeep and we talk about how our days went and just random things in general. Kyra turns on her pre-game playlist while we drive to the stadium. Even tho I am not playing I am going to the game and sitting with the injured players and the players that are not dressing out. We arrive to Allianz Stadium within 15 minuets. I see that Alyssa's car is in the parking lot already. We get off of the car and head inside. I go into the locker room and hand out in there for a little bit. I talk with Alanna about the game because she cant play because she hurt her ankle so she is sitting with me. Our manager came in with our passes so we could be on the field but also get to our seats. I rummage through my bag for the pair of Nike shorts I packed so I cold changed into. While I am changing I grab Kyra's jersey out of my bag and put it on. I zip up my bag and put it into my locker. "Are you ready Teagan?" Alanna asks me "Yeah just hold up." I walk up to Alyssa and we do our pre-game handshake and I wish her good luck. I then walk up to Kyra "Good luck babe. You got this CRUSH them!" I tell her and hug her. "I will do so baby. Also nice jersey." she tells me and I just smile. Alanna and I walk out of the locker-room and head over to our seats. We are sitting down and a few fans recognize us and ask for pictures which we say okay. After a few minuets the teams come out for warm up and I watch Kyra. I have a feeling that this game is going to be a good one.

(No ones POV)

"Number one ranked Perth Glory versus number two Sydney FC here at Allianz Stadium. This is a rematch of the last grand final where Sydney FC were victorious. Perth Glory is looking strong with there scoring tools with Kerr, Hill, and Mautz. Sydney FC are without there young superstar Teagan Sanchez. She is out because she is preparing for the upcoming United States surf championships. Sydney Fc are also missing Alanna Kennedy due to injury. so get ready for this Grand Final rematch." 

"It is the 25th minuet and nobody has really had a major breakthrough yet. OH WAIT ALYSSA SANCHEZ JUST STRIPPED SAM KERR OF THE BALL. SHE IS MAKING A RUN UP THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD. SHE PASSES THE BALL TO FOORD WHO PASSES IT BACK. SANCHEZ LAYS IT OFF TO KYRA THOMAS WHO PASSES IT BACK TO SANCHEZ... GOALLL! ALYSSA SANCHEZ SCORES IN THE 26TH MINUET TO GET THE GAME GOING!"

-Teagan's POV-

"THAT IS MY MOTHER FREAKEN SISTER!" I yell while jumping up and down. The game continues and halftime goes around Sydney FC is up 1-0. After halftime is over Perth comes out attacking straight out of the back. It looks positive but nothing is really breaking through. Caitlin has the ball around midfield and she passes it to Chloe who slips Kyra pass the defense who one touches it into the goal. "YES! KYRA! THAT IS MY GIRLFRIEND!" The game ends 2-0 and I am relived. Alanna and I go down onto the field and I run up to Alyssa "Bro that goal was amazing. I honestly don't think in my 19 years of life have I ever seen you score a goal, that wasn't an own goal." I tell her and she punches me and pulls me into a hug. I walk over to Kyra who is talking to Chloe Logarzo and I hug her from behind "You did so good!" I tell her "Well it was because you were here." She tells me. "Whatever. How about we have a movie night tonight? Does that sound good?" I tell her. "Just a movie night?" she says and walks away. Damn that girl is going to be the end of me.