best day ever.

I woke up to the sound of rain pouring down outside. I picked up my phone and saw that it was 7:45 am, so I knew I needed to get up to get to school in a little bit. But then a text message from Alyssa popped up on my screen 'Your school got cancelled today due to flooding. I stayed the night at Caitlin's with Chloe and Mackenzie. Don't leave the house the streets are flooded.' I text back a thank you and shut my eyes.

"Babe! Babe! Wake up we are late for school!" I hear while I am being shaked. "Kyra we don't have school the streets are flooded and the tide is super high. We have to stay inside." I manage to mumble out. "Well I am going to go downstairs and make some hot coca. Do you want some?" Kyra asked while getting out of bed. "Yes can you please make me some." I tell her and she walks out of my room. I get up and an idea pops into my head, we are going to live our best lives today. I got up from the bed and head into my restroom to freshen up a little bit. I walk into my closet and pull out an oversized hoodie and slip it on. I find a pair of fuzzy socks and put them onto my feet. I hear Kyra walk into the room and I turn on 'Another One Bites The Dust' by Queen I walk out of the closet dancing like a loser. Kyra just stands there and laughs at me, but she eventually starts dancing with me. I take her hand in mine and spin her around. We dance until the song is over. "Thank you for the hot coca my love." I say taking the drink from my bed side table. "Anything for you weirdo." She tells me and disappears into my closet. I take a few sips from my drink when Kyra comes out in a white oversized hoodie to match my black one. "So... I was thinking maybe we could build a fort?" She says batting her eyes. "A fort you say... let me ask my girlfriend." I say and Kyra rolls her eyes. "She said yes." I say and give Kyra a kiss.

After about 30 minuets of building our fort we are done. To be completely honest I am super happy with the results. It is a cute little fort just for us. I go into the kitchen and grab a ton of snacks while Kyra went upstairs to grab her laptop so we could watch a movie. I climbed into the fort and got everything situated. Kyra eventually came into the tent and we turned on Toy Story. Kyra snuggled her way into my arms and rested her head on my chest. We watched the movie and ate our snacks , I would catch myself admiring the girl I was holding. She was so beautiful, the way she was able to be a little kid at heart but also be a serious person. She was kind and caring and would give her shirt on her back to anyone who needed it. She never took her life for granted. She was the perfect girl for me. I placed a light kiss on her forehead. We watched the movie until the end of the movie. "So what are we going to do now?" Kyra asked. "Well it is still pouring rain outside and I am enjoying your company how about we just blast music throughout the house and have a dance party?" I suggest. "Dance party's sound amazeballs!" Kyra says crawling out of the fort. She turns on music and we go sliding around the house dancing like crazy people. We eventually find ourselves in my room and we stop to take a picture so we could remember this day forever. 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.